• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How's old man Boyle doing?
Actually pretty solid lately, after an utterly terrible start. Being scratched in favor of McIlrath to keep him rested early on has definitely helped.

He's also basically THE reason the Rangers entered tonight with the #4 PP in the league. (I had to do a double take on that, too.)

Just helping our friends in Colorado get their mojo back.

QnFb2nM.gif

Chris R

Thank you shorks

I wanted to see Iggys 600th in person :)

edit: If we could score 6 goals TOTAL in the 5 I attend over the next week+ I'd be so fucking happy

Quick

Banned
Extra question: how is the drive along the Trans-Canada Highway between Calgary and BC in the winter?

Well you could get a horse and hav-- Oh you already mentioned that.

I'll talk to the locals about electricity. I'll see if I can bring a lightbulb for demonstration.

Research different cable packages.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna stare at the Saddledome and remark on its resemblance to a saddle.

zroid

Banned
Extra question: how is the drive along the Trans-Canada Highway between Calgary and BC in the winter?

I don't know the answer but I actually went with my parents to Alberta and BC a couple years ago and I wanted to drive from Edmonton to Vancouver. My dad is paranoid though so he wasn't too keen on it. I almost convinced them anyway but then we realized that the cost of the flight from Toronto to Edmonton is the same as Toronto to Edmonton to Vancouver. :lol

sooo we just ended up flying the whole way...

also the other problem was the car rental company didn't allow renting from Edmonton and returning it in Vancouver, or they charged an exorbitant fee at least. :mad:

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
The mountains, kootneys, banff, etc can be pretty bad in the winter depending on weather but we usually go highway 5/blueberry palson. I'd assume trans-Canada would be better. A good vehicle/winter tires are definitely a must.

KingBroly

Banned
The Capitals (2015-2016 Stanley Cup Champions) and the Stars are playing an illegal amount of hockey right now.

- Both have a +38 Goal differential (Stars have 19 more goals, but have allowed 19 more goals)

- The Capitals have allowed 72 goals. The Ducks have scored 66.

- The Stars lead the west by 9 points with 1 game in hand.

- The Capitals lead the east by 11 points with 3 games in hand.

I know this is surface level stuff, but it's absolutely disgusting.

Stasis

http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelinfo/before/operation/index.html

GUESS WHO HAS TO CONNECT THROUGH MONTREAL TOMORROW

this commie

I will look forward to being stuck at the airport overnight

Airport partaaaayyyy.

Leaving for our Winter NYC/Philly family and friends visit and NYE. Was supposed to leave today but hellllll no. Plow service hasn't even been through. We're driving down. The Adirondacks are gonna suck. I hope they're mostly clean by tomorrow. Latest we can leave is early afternoon really.

=/

Nature, you missed it by 4 days mate.

Top Bottom