• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That seems impossible, has that ever happened to him before?
Not that I can think of. It hasn't really been that he's been so bad (though he has been giving up a few that you normally wouldn't expect, including 2 in the third period tonight), but he's had so little help that even some of the spectacular saves haven't really mattered. The quality of the chances against him have been absurdly high, and when you face that many dangerous chances, you're going to increasingly make mistakes even on less dangerous plays.

Hank's not going to get better until the team defense gets better.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Scrivens tomorrow night, I don't expect him to amount to much, but I am curious to see him play behind this team when they play like they can.

Hank's not going to get better until the team defense gets better.
Sounds like they're hitting the opposite extreme of where they were at during the beginning of the season, similar to the Habs slide right now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs C rankings points/60 (all situations):
1. Galchenyuk, 2.67
2. Plekanec, 2.34
3. Desharnais, 1.89
4. Mitchell, 1.86

Habs C rankings, TOI
1. Plekanec, 18:45
2. Desharnais, 15:50
3. Galchenyuk, 14:44
4. Mitchell, 12:00
Better play AGally 13 minutes

I think Therrien has done a lot of good this season and made major strides in becoming a more progressive coach, but issues with AGally seem to be personal and make no sense. He's been the best forward for 5 weeks now and still can't get top line minutes. I don't know how long he can coach here if he's going to refuse to play AGally as this teams first line center.

I didn't know we were playing, stupid back to back nonsense. We only scored twice on the PP because I didn't see it. Maybe I should continue to do something else.

Avs have an injury everytime we play the Sharks I swear, not that they're dirty hits mind you. Mueller, Landeskog, Duchene and now maybe Landeskog again with serious injuries.

Who is Derek Forbort and why is Vancouver letting him score one of three goals against them tonight? McNabb? Are the Canucks losing to the Ontario Reign tonight?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
CXXbIAVWcAEvSLh.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What's going on with Hank..?
See above. Short is he can't be Superman behind the shitty defensive play forever.

The Rangers are supposed to be fast and excellent defensively. The Rangers have been neither fast (which is something that hasn't been talked about enough, quite frankly) or excellent defensively.

Acid08

Banned
See above. Short is he can't be Superman behind the shitty defensive play forever.

The Rangers are supposed to be fast and excellent defensively. The Rangers have been neither fast (which is something that hasn't been talked about enough, quite frankly) or excellent defensively.
How's old man Boyle doing?

Top Bottom