• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hoooo boy is that one close.. :D

I think you have to keep that no goal. Marc Staal saving a goal at the very very very last instant.

EDIT: Yup, they kept it no goal.

Adam Miller
‏@millerpenaltybx
Ovechkin 10 shots on goal, 6 hits, 2 goals, +2 tonight. Went over 4000 shots (4008). 5.0 shots per game in career #CapitalsTalk

6bl4fZU.gif

zroid

Banned
The corsis give a pretty good indication of how even this game was

sKi3Zkm.png

def one of the more entertaining games the Leafs have been in this season

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
They don't show enough on-ice chatter on this show. Too much commentary, it just feels like a highlight package. HBO this is not.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I always laugh when people compare Gallagher to Marchand. Marchand is human trash, and deserves a much longer suspension. Glad he's going to miss the WC, don't need that rat race taking up screen time.

zroid

Banned
I always laugh when people compare Gallagher to Marchand. Marchand is human trash, and deserves a much longer suspension. Glad he's going to miss the WC, don't need that rat race taking up screen time.

I mean, they do play a real similar game, haha

personality wise though, there's no comparison

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I mean, they do play a real similar game, haha

personality wise though, there's no comparison
A lot of people make the comparison because they call them both pests, but there's a big difference between all the dirty shit Marchand pulls and Gallagher being in the crease all the time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know if it was because they were playing the Lightning or what, but that was much more like the Rangers team I've been watching under AV the last couple of years.

Chris R

Being in mountain time sucks, I'm tired from flying all day but even if I wasn't the game is starting at 8:45.

East coast people who stay up to watch the west games are crazy.

zroid

Banned
A lot of people make the comparison because they call them both pests, but there's a big difference between all the dirty shit Marchand pulls and Gallagher being in the crease all the time.

Marchand is like Evil Gally, basically :p

same skillsets and roles on their teams, only rat face is a dirty rat.

also, "Condo shuts the door"... I see what they did there

Stasis

Jimmy Hayes has the most Boston family. It's great

The mom!

I wanna hear her opinion on AV benching lil' Kev. They prolly wish he was a Bruin.

Also, we won?! Agaimst the TBL? Holy shit. It's like a belated Merry Xmas. I don't care how it happened, it happened. And Callahan is finally proving to be exactly what we didn't wanna sign at 6M long-term. Yay! Not that we don't have our share of dumb fucking contracts. Also I miss Stralman.

Marchand should be kicked the fuck out of the league for that hit, especially since it's not his first. He has no respect for others out there and looks to injure.

Fuck that guy.

Top Bottom