• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Socreges

Banned
The New Jersey Devils beat the Habs and Canucks while I was gone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
also, Stars suck, they haven't won a fucking game since november

Oh and it's official, I'm spending half of 2016 in Spain!
Cool, which city

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't know why, but this surprises me

800 players have appeared in an @NHL game so far this season. 693 have been @TheAHL alumni (86.6%). #AHLGrads

Entropia

No One Remembers
Being the sole female at a meet up is one thing. Being the sole female at a meet up in a strip club would be awkward to say the least.

:(

Aside from being with a bunch of dudes, strip clubs love female patrons.

I've only ever been to one strip club - Crystals down in Niagara Falls on my 19th birthday
I turned 30 today

PS: If there's ever an NHL-GAF meetup, I'd probably be in.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Surely that includes anyone who ever played a game. Be curious to see a career average number for games played.
For sure, I'm still surprised the number is so high with the amount of players that come over from Europe as well as the top picks that go straight to the NHL

zroid

Banned
Ohhh fuck this leafs lunch is unbearable today with Craig Button.Noodles and Hayes need to come back soon.

Andi can stay ):

srsly though Button is awful. he's not only an idiot, he's also a blowhard with a high opinion of himself. worst combination.

Socreges

Banned
For sure, I'm still surprised the number is so high with the amount of players that come over from Europe as well as the top picks that go straight to the NHL
No kidding. That must constitute, like, 107 players.

;)

I think the only Canucks to never play in the AHL are McCann and.... the Sedins?

And for the Habs, Galchenyuk and... Emelin?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 4m 4 minutes ago
Kayleigh Petersen is the 1st female in #NYR history to sign with the team by agreeing to a 1-day contract.
2mLmxww.jpg

Make-A-Wish thing.

imBask

Banned
i'll probably try to watch the game tonight, but I really wanna watch the VGAs, i'm curious to see how CDPR will manage to transport that many trophies

Virtanen out week-to-week with a hip pointer (a sports injury in which the point of the hip is deeply bruised and painful.) Will likely miss the WJC.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bunch of scouts at Avs-Rangers tonight. Blues x 3, Flyers x 2, Leafs, Wings, Stars, Sharks, Swedish Ice Hockey, Hockey Canada

Socreges

Banned
Bunch of scouts at Avs-Rangers tonight. Blues x 3, Flyers x 2, Leafs, Wings, Stars, Sharks, Swedish Ice Hockey, Hockey Canada
The scouts are probably mostly friends who wanted to meet in NYC on their organization's dime. Avs/Rags serves as a decent excuse.

Syrinx

Lacko Taco in net for the Canes tonight. Schneider isn't playing also so we might not get shut the fuck out.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Antti Raanta gets the start tonight, lineup otherwise the same for tonight's back half of our back to back.

Or as I like to call it, Glass to Glass.

Syrinx

I just finished Episode 3........ :'-(

Yeah, I'm not digging Lack man.

I still think we're going to lose tonight.
Yeah I'm not particularly confident in either goalie at this point. I do want Lack to get more starts because we've already given him an extension so we may as well see what we're paying for, and also cause he's Eddie Lack.

At least Altshuller is killing it with the Everblades. :/

iLLmAtlc

My sister went to a strip club one time and she touched a strippers breasts. She helped the stripper pick up money she dropped and the strippers responded by grabbing my sisters hand and rubbing the money on her breasts to help make it stick on the sweat or some shit.

I haven't been but it sounds like going to a strip club is more fun for ladies.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
This fact on Sportsnet made me laugh:

Tyler Seguin has a stick figure tattooed in his armpit because the tattoo artist said it was the most painful spot to get tattooed.

Seguin might be the most stereotypical early-twenties dude ever.

Pikma

Banned
I've never been to a strip club either :(

ok, I went to one once, by mistake
alright alright, only twice
or maybe three?
I honestly can't remember...

Cool, which city
Elche, I honestly don't know much about it but it was either that or nothing at all so fuck it, I'm excited.

iLLmAtlc

Ahh, the feeling of knowing you gotta study but your mind starts wandering. What should I do

First thing is probably to take my phone and put it deep into my bag

Line_HTX

My sister went to a strip club one time and she touched a strippers breasts. She helped the stripper pick up money she dropped and the strippers responded by grabbing my sisters hand and rubbing the money on her breasts to help make it stick on the sweat or some shit.

I haven't been but it sounds like going to a strip club is more fun for ladies.

LMAO, holy shit

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What happened to Berra-cade?

EDIT: Only a couple minutes in, but we look like we're totally asleep tonight.

imBask

Banned
why the fuck is Pacioretty starting the game with DD

why Therrien what the fuck are you doing, we're FIRST in the LEEEEEEEEEEEAGUE you scumbag, Pacioretty and Plekanec are both on a PPG pace or so

god dangit bobby

Sanjuro

Haha.

Just heard about the story about the Habs beat writer losing his bottle of wine?

Would have been amazing for it to happen during the Winter Classic. A real whodunit.

Top Bottom