• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

YOU MAY CALL ME MASTER SMELLY NOW

Congrats :3 how was the committee in terms of questions?

Today the Devils will get a lot more NHL-GAF eyes on them 😶

Also, what is all this Yakuza hype? I've never played any. Have a PS4. Do I need to? Tell me why. I checked the trailer and just felt kinda "meh" about it. Am I missing something other than nostalgia?

I've liked them for a few reasons:

The characters are relatively well fleshed out, even secondary characters;
The world, while smaller in size than some open worlds is very dense - it feels a lot more "real" in my eyes;
The main story line feels like a mob movie;
The side stories have an irreverent sense of humour (taxi driving in the new one looks the good kind of ridiculous)

Still haven't DLed 5 yet need to clear 44GB on a 120GB PS3 😨

Cake Boss

Banned
Media talking about Lazar maybe being sent down to AHL. Uh oh they must have gotten clearence from management to talk about it, so hopefully its true.

Media buttering up the fanbase and putting the thought out of there for management.

Silexx

Media talking about Lazar maybe being sent down to AHL. Uh oh they must have gotten clearence from management to talk about it, so hopefully its true.

Media buttering up the fanbase and putting the thought out of there for management.

I think any hesitancy to send him down this year is due to the fact that Binghamton sucks balls this season.

Razorskin

----- ------
Sanjuro, I need you to point me to the e. coli free Chipotle places in Boston when I visit over the Holidays.

Edit: And tell me what the hell to do in this place.

Cake Boss

Banned
I think any hesitancy to send him down this year is due to the fact that Binghamton sucks balls this season.

Who cares, maybe the can help them.

Puempel is still putting up numbers down there.

Would rather see Dzingel, O'Dell, Schneider and Puempel up here before Lazar.

Edit: Chiasson 4 points in 27 games. My god Semin has a bettter PPG than him. And this motherfucker hasnt been benched or at least demoted to the 4th line or anything.

Calamari41

41 > 38
When you get past Chapter 3 in XCX and the whole thing opens up.... hoooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Damn you zroid, no spoilers!!!!!!

Fucking spoilers! Now I'm not even going to bother playing the game. Thanks zroid.

easier said than done. She has to be in contact with me like 24/7... It is really hard to dodge her or make up excuses of why I can't text back. i am running low on them

Put her on radio silence for a couple of days. She'll either break up with you, or have a big enough meltdown to justify your breaking up with her on its face.

WHAT! That's my video LOL

Edit: Wait... Lol I remember now.

Mods, please change Heretic's username to Cootiesbitchflayva99

Alucard

Banned
Hard to watch the Pens right now. They're not going anywhere with whatever the hell system they're playing right now. The coach would be the quick and easy scapegoat, but I feel a change of some kind is necessary. Can't keep swimming in the direction they're swimming if they're serious about challenging for the Cup.

Alucard

Banned
Semin's Agent says he's probably going back to the KHL

backstage_q_a_don_cherry.jpg

"Hey, hey...see that guy? Lazy Russian. What did I tell ya?"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Got VIP here too. I hope that shit isn't 3D. I feel like I deliberately avoided it but now you're making me nervous.

I was holding out for a while for the Ziegfeld to start selling tickets (because they waited for like a month or so after everybody else for some stupid reason), and when they finally did...3D. WTF?

So I'm seeing it in Battery Park instead. Curiously the only other time that I've been to that particular theater was to see J.J. Abrams' reboot of Star Trek, so I guess it all makes sense.

Put her on radio silence for a couple of days. She'll either break up with you, or have a big enough meltdown to justify your breaking up with her on its face.

I am partially doing this but I am going to break up with her. She won't break up with me lol I am just trying not to be a dick and break up with her in the middle of her finals. But idk what is worse. Right after or during?

Anyway fucking Andrew MacDonald plays tonight. May our butts be clenched. Gagner put on IR for concussion and Vinny is out

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I am partially doing this but I am going to break up with her. She won't break up with me lol I am just trying not to be a dick and break up with her in the middle of her finals. But idk what is worse. Right after or during?

Anyway fucking Andrew MacDonald plays tonight. May our butts be clenched. Gagner put on IR for concussion and Vinny is out
Act super clingy. It always works.

Silexx

Who cares, maybe the can help them.

Puempel is still putting up numbers down there.

Would rather see Dzingel, O'Dell, Schneider and Puempel up here before Lazar.

Edit: Chiasson 4 points in 27 games. My god Semin has a bettter PPG than him. And this motherfucker hasnt been benched or at least demoted to the 4th line or anything.

I think it was Simmer who was saying (and take this as you will) that Sens management are trying to send the Bingo players a message by not recalling anyone when both Michalek and Zibenajad went down since the farm team is playing so badly. Now if this is the case, you can then argue they are hurting the interests of the NHL team and I think you can make a case. But I think that Sens management is just trying to be lenient with Lazar and give him time to improve, but now have reached their threshold and looking to send him down.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Trios du #CH à l'entraînement:
Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Andrighetto
Eller-Plekanec-Byron
Fleischmann-Desharnais-Weise
Carr-Flynn-Thomas
#Habs

Itshappeing.gif

Holy shit, hopefully these lines last longer than 10 minutes

Chris R

They won't make the playoffs, but they can at least grow a bit and have something to build on for next season. That's all I was hoping for at the start.

I just want the five games I'll see in Denver to be as much fun as the two I saw in Dallas earlier this year.

Wait, wait, why are the Habs' lines so shit? Injuries galore?

DSP is out, Mitchell is out ( but could come back very soon) Semin is technically been sent down but was injured. Gallagher is not coming back. Price is.. Well you know what happened to him

We got rookies up now filling the spots

Oh boy, clingy is tough. Going all in is a mistake, but so is going cold. It only makes them want it more. I wish I had better advice for you, but I ended up marrying my clingy girlfriend.

Ask her to marry you, no way that could backfire.

Lol

But yeah its been a month and it's frankly ridiculous. It was cool before we made it official then it got weird. I've just been ignoring her for now. Going to break it off tomorrow.

Top Bottom