• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Prust scored ������ and I missed it ������

Maybe he needs to nutshot someone every game.

cYnncRC.gif

Nutshot of our life times

Quick

Banned
Oh ha I ended up getting a vehicle and forgot to post.

2016 Ford Escape. Fucking love it. Got the winter package as well, which includes heated seats and steering wheel, quick cabin warm up, and remote start.

Ended up leasing it.

Overall my fiancee and I love it.

I'm looking into a few more dealerships before making a final decision.

But you seem to have made a good choice. The Escape looks nice.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A surprising amount of Avs fans in here considering how their season is going, that's good to see anyways.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I got tickets for the force awakens on opening weekend and was excited

Then i realized i got tickets for the 3d show

Vadernooooooooo

Quick

Banned
I got tickets for the force awakens on opening weekend and was excited

Then i realized i got tickets for the 3d show

Vadernooooooooo

I got tickets on the morning of the 18th with some friends, but I'm aiming to get tickets for the 17th to see it with some other friends as well.

Yawnier

Banned
Kessel and Nylander both look like star wars characters, lol

Need to do a star wars marathon too. Haven't seen any of the original trilogy in probably 10 years, sometime before Revenge of the Sith released

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
As a bonus i got the tickets for cineplex VIP theaters

The last trilogy taught me... in seat alcohol service is good to have at the ready

That's not canon anymore. Still salty Bioware hasn't made a KoTOR 3. Now we need an in canon reboot.

I am not a fan of the movies themselves really. I love the expanded lore which was KOTOR and stuff but yeah... I would love a KOTOR movie or one based around that time.

THose TOR hype trailers were so fucking awesome

Stasis

As a bonus i got the tickets for cineplex VIP theaters

The last trilogy taught me... in seat alcohol service is good to have at the ready

Got VIP here too. I hope that shit isn't 3D. I feel like I deliberately avoided it but now you're making me nervous.

Also, what is all this Yakuza hype? I've never played any. Have a PS4. Do I need to? Tell me why. I checked the trailer and just felt kinda "meh" about it. Am I missing something other than nostalgia?

Oh, its for PS3? NM. I have one but I'm not doing that shit. Is the hype for 0?

Top Bottom