• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

calder

Grats Smelly!

Building-Professor-Rapport-1.jpg

"... and THAT is how The Captain, Mark Messier, won his 6 million dollar arbitration case against the Canucks in what has to be considered his greatest victory as a member of the team. Thanks for your time, my name is Swissy Von Kuh-Kämpfe, but please call me Smelly."

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Adam Vingan ‏@AdamVingan 12m
Just spoke to Jimmy Vesey. Still expressing his loyalty to Predators, who own his rights through August.

Adam Vingan ‏@AdamVingan 11m
Vesey's father was recently hired by Leafs: "My dad's a scout for the Leafs, but I wouldn't read too much into that."

Seems like I remember a couple folks in here talking about Vesey going to Toronto.

Yawnier

Banned
Just spoke to Jimmy Vesey. Still expressing his loyalty to Predators, who own his rights through August.

Vesey's father was recently hired by Leafs: "My dad's a scout for the Leafs, but I wouldn't read too much into that."

Seems like I remember a couple folks in here talking about Vesey going to Toronto.

Lou Lamoriello will find a way

Quick

Banned

I brought it up since it was a story on TSN. Would be nice, but I respect having some loyalty to the club that drafted him.

But Lou finds a way.

loublogjuly23.jpg

Might be of interest to FUBAR:

I've been checking out a few dealerships lately, test driving two cars. I'm hitting up more a few more before the end of the week before making a decision.

All of them seem to recommend leasing instead of financing, and I see their point completely.

Oh ha I ended up getting a vehicle and forgot to post.

2016 Ford Escape. Fucking love it. Got the winter package as well, which includes heated seats and steering wheel, quick cabin warm up, and remote start.

Ended up leasing it.

Overall my fiancee and I love it.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh fuck Telus and there shitty internet.

Playing Halo and I get kicked. Do a network test and my speed is below 3MB and 100% packet loss

So I started dating this girl but she turns out to be extremely clingy and kinda crazy...

I need to break up with her but I am a nice guy and she has finals for the next couple days but idk if I can dodge her for the next few days... Help. i don't want to be a super dick and break up with her during finals.

tumblr_nnxrh2WXo41tq4of6o1_500.gif

this gif also applies to me being a Flyers fan

Samyy

So I started dating this girl but she turns out to be extremely clingy and kinda crazy...

I need to break up with her but I am a nice guy and she has finals for the next couple days but idk if I can dodge her for the next few days... Help. i don't want to be a super dick and break up with her during finals.

this gif also applies to me being a Flyers fan

Meh just tough it out for a few days, it could be worse.

Samyy

easier said than done. She has to be in contact with me like 24/7... It is really hard to dodge her or make up excuses of why I can't text back. i am running low on them

Wait if you don't give a shit why are you coming up with excuses? Just tell her you were busy, if she gets pissed then who cares right.

trifelife

Prust scored 😄😄😄 and I missed it 😔😔😔

Maybe he needs to nutshot someone every game.

Top Bottom