• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Quick

Banned
Bernier is back on form. :lol :lol :lol

And that friend I've been texting. We hadn't spoken in a year because we got into a disagreement. We're working shit out.

What the fuck. :lol

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
I hope the Canucks brass are watching this game and beginning to understand that this team belongs nowhere near the playoffs. Brutal.

Chris R

These 2-0 leads the avs have been finding these past few games make me NERVOUS as fuck.

Give me 5-0 or 1-0, none of this 2-0 bullshit.

RC

Banned
I hope the Canucks brass are watching this game and beginning to understand that this team belongs nowhere near the playoffs. Brutal.

Think the rational few among us already said that prior to start of the season.

But our fanbase is so fickle, I don't think the brass had any choice but to call them a playoff team in fear of losing even more ticket sales.

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 3m3 minutes ago

Scandella pointed to the sky after the goal. Remember, he lost his father a few weeks ago

:'(

CWUJIBrWIAAf7sA.jpg

:lol tabby
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 46s46 seconds ago

So far: 4-point nights by Vanek and Koivu, 3 by Parise. Koivu's 150th goal, Parise's 300th assist

Xeteh

These 2-0 leads the avs have been finding these past few games make me NERVOUS as fuck.

Give me 5-0 or 1-0, none of this 2-0 bullshit.

Ditto but... I don't know what it is about the Blackhawks, the Avs play with an extra gear every game against them.

zroid

Banned
Pointing to the LWer on the rush hoping a forward would cover him I guess

Also Corrado has made a few nice plays tonight but looks rusty as expected.

yeah it was just brutal decision making. Komarov was nowhere near Blunden and Polak just decided to cover Corrado's man instead

and of course now a Polak shot goes in because #hockey

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
With McIlrath's goal, there is now only one player on the Rangers who has played more than one game with the team and has failed to score a goal this season: Emerson Etem.

Etem only played a little over 6 minutes tonight.

Top Bottom