• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
No stylin tonight. I know Gardiner was stopping the pass but I kinda wish he had challenged instead. Bernier...goddamn...some nice saves but he did himself no favours. Gardiner also had a chance to end it and Parenteau...I dunno what he was doing but eh.

Til next game!

zroid

Banned
This is of course not all about Bernier but still... lol

NE68vv5.png

Foggy

Poor Joonas. This shit is why I get knee-jerk angry when fans of really good teams be all self-deprecating when facing a clearly inferior team. You don't have to throw parades every game, but fuck a duck, searching for shit to complain about is just more salt in the wound to fans of shit teams.

Yawnier

Banned
Bernier just has rotten luck right now in the NHL.

He's bound to get a win before the year is over, right?

I think Bernier will be given another start/chance or two over the next little while after this conditioning stint on the marlies he just finished, but babs could just run Reimer and Sparky for the next little while afterwards if Bernier still continues to suck.

I noticed that Reims was in the press box tonight, so.....

Poor Joonas. This shit is why I get knee-jerk angry when fans of really good teams be all self-deprecating when facing a clearly inferior team. You don't have to throw parades every game, but fuck a duck, searching for shit to complain about is just more salt in the wound to fans of shit teams.

BJs and Leafs lose together!!!!

calder

Stupid blues. Stupid central. Stupid jets being so useless pulling the goalie. And fuck these "play pretty good, still lose in reg to divisional opponent" games.

I'd pull the plug on this season right now frankly.

Top Bottom