• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

We are the champions.

All joking aside, the Avs have had several games this season where they look like shit... yet no matter how bad this team is they play like fucking champs against the Blackhawks. I don't get it. I wish we could play the B-hawks every game.

And for the nights that we can't play like a different team we just suit up for Dallas! 82 win seasons every year.

Chris R

Unless Bucci is on there. Say what you will about ESPN but Bucci tries to spread the hockey love.

He was on ESPN U casting a college game earlier this week.

Him and Barry doing their best to beat off Lebron every singe night for a sliver of tv time each and every night.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Missed the game tonight, doesn't seem like a bad thing.

Waiting for Red to let me know how good this trade is.

Lol that would never happen. Thomas is dead weight at this point, he won't be a NHLer unless he makes it on a shit team like the Devils

You and your sass cat. Dead weight for dead weight, onto the next. At least Kristo isn't lighting it up in the NHL.

Just noticed what a shit show the Pacific division is. We'd be in a playoff spot right now. :lol

nick-holden-hits-patrick-kane.jpg

Also, I always find the look on people's face funny when there's a hit in front of them.

Xeteh

Just noticed what a shit show the Pacific division is. We'd be in a playoff spot right now. :lol
Also, I always find the look on people's face funny when there's a hit in front of them.

As bad as the Avs have looked this year, they've been pretty solid the last month or so. Its kind of scary.

As bad as the Avs have looked this year, they've been pretty solid the last month or so. Its kind of scary.

Meh, we've played like shit in some games we've won (St. Louis, Nashville). If there's one sacrificial lamb to be had before Roy goes it's Tim Army, our PP has sucked for years with his coaching.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I read on twitter that Subban and Beaulieu finished the game together? Hopefully this becomes a permanent pairing, Markov can't handle top pairing minutes anymore, and Beaulieu is ready for the responsibility.

LMAO BLUNDEN

That one was for you Red Man!
Really? Not enough :lols in the world

Oh, Bernier. You're still the same.

In other news: I'm ecstatic Sundin's streak stands over Kane's. Sundin was an excellent and underappreciated player.

iLLmAtlc

what the, you guys see Kojima and Sony announced a new collaboration already? andrew house and kojima put out a video together.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
what the, you guys see Kojima and Sony announced a new collaboration already? andrew house and kojima put out a video together.

Yup. Bayonetta's in Smash, Kojima's finally free, the Rangers actually won a game, and Star Wars is just about a day away now. Pretty good night all around.

Quick

Banned
I'm so excited for Star Wars now.

I'm going to line up straight after work for the 9 PM show. No reservations unfortunately.

zroid

Banned
Sunday afternoon for me, hopefully that's enough time after opening day to filter out all the crazies from the theatre

Bloodborne?

Agree it's been slim pickings though.
Dark Souls and Bloodborne aren't my cup of tea, they lack many of the things I like in RPGs (Character interaction, open world exploration, story).

For Star Wars I don't expect anything more than "solid" as it seems like they'll play it safe. VIII will be the movie where they can do what they want.

Socreges

Banned
Dark Souls and Bloodborne aren't my cup of tea, they lack many of the things I like in RPGs (Character interaction, open world exploration, story).

For Star Wars I don't expect anything more than "solid" as it seems like they'll play it safe. VIII will be the movie where they can do what they want.
But they're not really RPGs, dude. They are minimal in RPG respects and trounce other games in most gameplay respects. But yeah, if you've tried them and don't like them then fair enough.

Top Bottom