• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

giphy.gif

Stasis

Oh look, Acid, and Jhonny!

I connected to Discord. I had a friend request from Creeper. I feel kinda cool now.

Also, I genuinely believe Habs are coming out of the East. Potentially it's #25 time. The parties here will be INSANE. I'm down.

Socreges

Banned
My tenant is rarely ever home these days. For the last several weeks I've maybe seen her twice. Her car is never here.

I went down a week ago to fix something while she was home (she was only home BECAUSE I told her I'd need to go down the next day)

Me: *chuckle* So do you even live here anymore?
Her: Yeah, man! I love this place. Why, are you kicking us out? What's up?
Me: No...
Her: Yeah I've just had car troubles lately.
Me: Alright...

Not sure if she thinks I'm stupid or what, but the deflection and then the nonsensical excuse get us nowhere. She could tell me the truth, whatever that truth is, and I wouldn't care. Instead she's not occupying the suite for some reason and also lying about it. Doesn't bode well.

Oh look, Acid, and Jhonny!

I connected to Discord. I had a friend request from Creeper. I feel kinda cool now.

Also, I genuinely believe Habs are coming out of the East. Potentially it's #25 time. The parties here will be INSANE. I'm down.

Welcome to the cool kids club

I am watching College Gameday and Penn State is playing Wisconsin.

All these goddamn people are like a cult that probably supported Paterno and Sandusky. Actually, scratch 'probably' and put in 'absolutely'.

Why didn't NCAA give the Penn State football the death penalty again?

imBask

Banned
we lost pretty much every game on the west coast every year, including the ones we finished 1st and 2nd. This is fine

Chris R

Can't wait to watch the Stars destroy us tonight. If everything goes to plan I'll have watched 180 minutes of Avs hockey this week and seen them lead for a total of ZERO seconds.

Pikma

Banned
Can't wait to watch the Stars destroy us tonight. If everything goes to plan I'll have watched 180 minutes of Avs hockey this week and seen them lead for a total of ZERO seconds.
Lmao the only team the Stars are capable of destroying is the Stars

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member

LOL Stars have been complete garbo on the road this season.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Vesey-Hayes-Nash
Puempel-Jooris-Miller
Grabner-Pirri-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Klein

Lundqvist

Top Bottom