• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

zroid

Banned
Kadri hiding from angry Nucks fans :lol

834df395293847eb879a401fc04cba65.png

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Is it just me or did this seem like not a very good deal for the PA? From what I know I can't blame them for not accepting it

Players are going to fight over escrow. NHLPA will want an escrow cap... Owners will then want escalator to be more conservative.

What I wish would happen: NHLPA defers half of their contract payments from next season and half the year after...cap frozen. Then make it so money for the upcoming season is from the previous season. No escrow. Caps are set to real dollars and more fluid but based on exact revenue. Contracts are then paid off due to frozen cap (inflation and growth)

It makes more sense this way, to me.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
im trying to figure out how the Leafs leaders in oiSV% are, in order... Ben Smith, Matt Martin, Roman Polak, Soshnikov and Hunwick

I thought the MLBPA and MLB just agreed to a new CBA.

MLBPA insiders are saying that it is a stop gap so they can get their guns ready to go for all out war.

Everyone here should read this. The players really fucked up with this CBA.

“This is just the setup for war in 2021,” one high-ranking official told Yahoo Sports.
Another longtime power broker went a step further.
“If there’s not a strike,” he said, “I’ll be shocked.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/the-inside-details-from-baseballs-fascinating-new-cba-082559072.html

Pikma

Banned
My backpack is on its last legs. Ive had it for 12+ years. I can only sew it back together so many times. :(

Also way to skip our date last night, butthead.
I'm the wooooorst, I know...

How about we play later tonight? 😊😊😊

zroid

Banned
Wtf Burns has 6 shots on net with 5 mins left in the 1st period.....

I was watching this video analysis on twitter recently about Burns. It was saying that when Burns is on the ice, it might be the closest thing any team comes to icing 4 Fs and 1 D at 5v5. It's pretty fascinating.

Acid08

Banned
I was watching this video analysis on twitter recently about Burns. It was saying that when Burns is on the ice, it might be the closest thing any team comes to icing 4 Fs and 1 D at 5v5. It's pretty fascinating.

The most unique player in the NHL, bar none. What a beauty.

Top Bottom