• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

RedRum

Banned
morning NHLgaf

giphy.gif

Socreges

Banned
New relationship maybe? Staying at the s/o's or something.
She lives with her boyfriend downstairs. He's there more often but still quite rarely.

My current theory is that her parents are away so she's staying there. Which is fine. But don't lie about it!

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Forsberg-Johansen-Arvidsson
Fiala-Ribeiro-Smith
Wilson-Fisher-Jarnkrok
Liambas-Gaudreau-Watson

Josi-Irwin
Ekholm-Subban
Weber-Granberg

Starting to look more and more like the food-poisoned Preds.

wait nashville made the those gold jerseys their main jerseys?!? i thought it was their alternate

also those jerseys would look at lot better if they kept the blue colored helmets

trifelife

My tenant is rarely ever home these days. For the last several weeks I've maybe seen her twice. Her car is never here.

I went down a week ago to fix something while she was home (she was only home BECAUSE I told her I'd need to go down the next day)

Me: *chuckle* So do you even live here anymore?
Her: Yeah, man! I love this place. Why, are you kicking us out? What's up?
Me: No...
Her: Yeah I've just had car troubles lately.
Me: Alright...

Not sure if she thinks I'm stupid or what, but the deflection and then the nonsensical excuse get us nowhere. She could tell me the truth, whatever that truth is, and I wouldn't care. Instead she's not occupying the suite for some reason and also lying about it. Doesn't bode well.

If the rent is paid, why do you give a fuck? Maybe she's in a new relationship, or working late, or telling the truth. It's not really your business.

Top Bottom