• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Quick

Banned
Leafs win!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Matthews gets a point!

First back-to-back win of the season!

Snizzbone breaks his goalless drought!

Uncle Leo 2-goal night!

Shane Doan 400th career goal!

Gcivrem.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Leafs finally win a back to back...?! Both in regulation?!?!?

Columbus is super hot streak too. Jesus...best team in the league. I was expecting this last season not this season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Two tough losses considering how well they played with 4 major regulars out. Nothing to be ashamed of, but Gallagher can get shot into the moon.

First back-to-back win of the season!
Really? Lol

Considering how much Dopey has been pumping their tires, this is pretty surprising.

Quick

Banned
Really? Lol

Considering how much Dopey has been pumping their tires, this is pretty surprising.

For real man, it's almost routine that it happens.

I think this is Andersen's first back-to-back start, and it worked this time. Not that Babcock should just start him the rest of the season, but it's clear how much confidence he has in Freddy at this point.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wild beat the Habs then steam roll the Rangers.

Boudreau is one hell of a regular season coach.

Quick

Banned
Lol Marner, Matthews, Nylander and Hyman on the ferris wheel.

These girls going nuts over Nylander, lmao

Can't find a full episode online, but did find a Leafs-only cut.

All the girls flocked to Willy. Marner, Matthews, and Hyman were just like "you want a picture with us?" looool

eyeless

andersen now has a .923 sv%, nice climb back from the approximately .-999 sv% after the first 5 or so games

also first time i've noticed us with a positive goal differential

I just told a friend of mine who is casually interested in hockey about the Jackets so far this year

"Do you know who their coach is"

"Is it Roy"

"......"

"IS IT TORTS"

"ITS TORTS"

"AMAZING"

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Watching road to outdoor classics

That rink where the kid is skating 2 minutes in is where i learned to skate as a kid

(prince of wales rink)

Wow Lundqvist game up 4 goals on 13 shots? I wonder if he'll bounce back or he's finally ready to be put out to pasture. He seems out of it every game I see him play this year.

Oh hey Eric Staal has points in 7 straight games. 5 goals, 5 assists in that span. 11 + 17 for 28 points in 33 games this season.

Not as washed up as many expected at the end of last year.

Chris R

Pre-merry Christmas you filthy animals.

No games for three nights sucks, even more so after the feel good ending last night.

zroid

Banned
Atlantic Division Goal Differentials

Code:
Montreal      +28
Toronto       +7
Tampa         +2
Boston        -3
Ottawa        -3
Florida       -11
Buffalo       -16
Detroit       -18

Playoffs? 🤔

zroid

Banned
Right. So you guys are fine so long as you just play the Coyotes and Avs the rest of the way.

Well they're 2-1-1 against the Coyotes and Avs so I'm not so sure about that :)

2-0 against the Capitals and Flyers though, so would gladly play them the rest of the way am i rite?

Socreges

Banned
Well they're 2-1-1 against the Coyotes and Avs so I'm not so sure about that :)

1-0 against the Capitals and Flyers though, so would gladly play them the rest of the way am i rite?
Point being 3 days ago you guys were at .500 with a -7 differential. 🤔

Cake Boss

Banned
So the leafs are making the playoffs? While being at the bottom 10 in the league for the majority of the season?

I guess the vets are waking up 🤔🤔

zroid

Banned
by the way just a reminder that the NHL.com goal tallies are erroneous because they count each shootout win as 1 goal scored. that will explain the discrepancy you see between the actual goal difference and what you see at NHL.com or any site which gets its numbers directly from them.

^

Top Bottom