• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

860f2c960dc944d8afeef9510c08782e.png

giphy.gif

Quick

Banned
I was about to say it's almost like he went to counseling and started to view things in a different light. I take it he's waiting for a NHL contract cause at 29 he could easily find employment somewhere in Europe. The KHL would probably be open to a player like him too.

What hit is he referring to by the way?

I was about to ask what exactly triggered him today to basically spill the beans on his time with the Yotes and reflect on his career, counseling makes sense I guess.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I wish Detroit could actually score a fucking power play goal... We're dead last in the league on the power play. It's insane to me with the amount of snipers we have that we can't get a goal. We haven't scored a pp goal on the road since October? WTF?

Yawnier

Banned
I don't think so.. but I might be wrong

I assume ads are not allowed in official tournament games, but maybe the IIHF is more lax than I thought

I was gonna say, I don't remember any team in the U20 WJC having ads on their jersey like that, like ever.

I wish Detroit could actually score a fucking power play goal... We're dead last in the league on the power play. It's insane to me with the amount of snipers we have that we can't get a goal. We haven't scored a pp goal on the road since October? WTF?

Needs more Abdelkader.

PillarEN

That's the second goal that simply sailed through form the point. Tough for a goalie to do anything when you see nothing.

Wow. No goal. I like it but it's a very European type of call. Basically player standing in the crease preventing the goalie to come forward.

Quick

Banned
"Please welcome six local kids from around the valley" - was expecting Matthews to skate out to centre ice for that lol.

Sabres are a mess, allowed the first goal in seven straight games, four straight losses heading into Christmas break, 5-1 blowout loss to the Isles, fanbase turning on Bylsma, suffering continues.

Top Bottom