• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
XWbRxmV.png
UzZgqT3.png
STH3HLC.png

ZqwMxbh.png

XXsXHMm.gif

😍

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Torrey is a good Quebec kid.

God this team sucks without Galchenyuk
They've actually played quite well without him, the biggest issue is that two of our most important players (Pleks & BGally) couldn't score on an open net right now.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm not just talking about the size of the leg. You can actually see where girl #1s leg ends (ie, the top of the knee before girl #2 leg takes over), though the contrast or blacks on your monitor may not be sufficient. At a minimum, though, you can see the marked distinction where the leg becomes shoe. At the bottom of girl 2s pant leg (this is the one with the hole) you can see crumpled pant. No such crumpling for girl 1. You can see white sock that does not transition over to girl 1. You can see a little shoe design that is exclusive to the girl 2 half of the leg. This isn't even to mention that the beer is clearly resting ON HER LEG, not awkwardly cupped against the side (required if that were one gigantic leg).

WILL NOW LEAVE IT TO YOU LAMAROO

I'm using a photo editing monitor. what you see as 2 legs is still just one.

what you think is a sock is not a sock.

fyi.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not just talking about the size of the leg. You can actually see where girl #1s leg ends (ie, the top of the knee before girl #2 leg takes over), though the contrast or blacks on your monitor may not be sufficient. At a minimum, though, you can see the marked distinction where the leg becomes shoe. At the bottom of girl 2s pant leg (this is the one with the hole) you can see crumpled pant. No such crumpling for girl 1. You can see white sock that does not transition over to girl 1. You can see a little shoe design that is exclusive to the girl 2 half of the leg. This isn't even to mention that the beer is clearly resting ON HER LEG, not awkwardly cupped against the side (required if that were one gigantic leg).

WILL NOW LEAVE IT TO YOU LAMAROO

If this girl were to stand up!
1Zd1ofW.png

lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This is really lowtier trolling Dopey.

Really lowtier...actually not even sure I can call it trolling, that's being too generous.

Socreges

Banned
Really makes you question his opinion on Leafs prospects now doesn't it. I mean, if he weren't already wrong so often about them.
I had always respected Dopey's contributions on all things Leaf and Microsoft, but now I'm forced to question if they're actually premised on facts or cogency. 🤔

In Dopey culture, uniform mockery is a sign of respect and admiration
He is positively glowing right now

Red_Man

I was really tempted to grab a Radulov jersey during the Boxing Day sale, but I didn't want to risk it until he signs a new contract.

Red_Man

The amount of blatant interference the Lightning have already gotten away with in this game is ridiculous

Socreges

Banned
The amount of blatant interference the Lightning have already gotten away with in this game is ridiculous
I've noticed it both ways. Same with the bit I saw of the Cats/Leafs. It's pretty obvious that the refs have no fucking idea how to manage it. They're probably getting messaging from head office to allow it as well since it limits dangerous hits and collisions

zroid

Banned
Crosby. Again.

I want to believe that Crosby had a bet with Ovechkin in the offseason that he could score more goals than him if he wanted to, so he changed his play style and... well there you go.

Top Bottom