• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Socreges

Banned
Considering how the shoe for the right leg is a right footed...

I would like your explanation as to where her left leg is, then.

girl 3 is slightly in front of girl 2.

and if you need some references, just google "girl legs crossed on couch"

kind of annoyed having to look up these things for people who have minimal human contact

11 if you do deeper analysis to see the one for girl 4 as it's a little lost to compression.

it's a shitty knee hole

you can see a couple of the individual threads

there is nothing irregular with her legs

There is only 2 legs in your picture. Knee exposed, you see girl clutching what appears to be a water bottle or glass behind the knee.

I understand what you see, but you can't correlate it with the size of her thigh except as a whole. Entirety is one leg, not two.

Girl 1 is wearing black jeans.
Girl 2/3 blue jeans.
Girl 4 black pants/jeans
Girl 5/6 blue jeans.

Spatially your theory doesn't align, either.

Girl 1 is sitting on the edge of the couch. The others aren't. People aren't accounting for perspective.

The reason I knew why girl 3 was lying down was simply under her wine glass. You can see the jacket there. Girl 4 is wearing a jacket that isn't designed to go beyond her hips, so it can't be hers.

I'm using a photo editing monitor. what you see as 2 legs is still just one.

k.

you do that. you'll still be wrong, though.

it was basically the breakaway version of Soc's arguments

i'm not trying to win an argument. I've already done that. I'm just making you and everyone else look dumb for a length of time of my choosing.
damnit_zpsbn3wbzlf.jpg~original

giphy.gif

Socreges

Banned
Kadri should have gotten a holding the stick penalty on that play anyhow. Only reason why Bozak was able to make that play

Lol JVR

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs are playing some very good two way hockey, if they can get healthy and Bergevin can add a significant piece or two, they could do some serious damage.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs still aren't good, but I'd say they're "decent" despite their record (which I expect will improve). They play well against bad/mediocre teams and struggle against good teams. That's not "good" but they definitely aren't a bottom feeder team anymore.

If everything goes their way tonight and tomorrow, they'll be 1 point out of playoff spot with 3 games in hand

Red_Man

Watching teams try to dump the puck in the Habs zone is always amusing when Price is playing

Red_Man

Lmfao

Take a too many men on a breakaway

Edit: Cooper is such a prick, blatant too many men

Top Bottom