• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

ShaneB

How do your legs feel?

Thighs hurting a bit. Will see how it goes tomorrow.

It's an awkward transition for sure, not to mention that you don't have poles or the ability to plow by default. If you can get past the first couple days where you're always on your butt and slowing everyone else down, it's worth it.

I'm doing a local mountain on Friday and then 3 days at Whistler over NYE weekend. 🤘🤘🏂🏂🏂😰😰😰 Can't wait

Nice. Would be great to experience Whistler someday. Enjoy!

Socreges

Banned
Everyone go in here and tell Dopey he's obviously wrong: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1328903
Laughed pretty hard at this:

aycGLCl.jpg

It's never a surprise that Dopey is so wrong, but I'm often impressed by the CERTAINTY that he feels while also being wrong.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
This does help accentuate how ridiculous #2s left leg is under your theory. Some terrible hip dysplasia or maybe a dislocated knee.

Considering how the shoe for the right leg is a right footed...

I would like your explanation as to where her left leg is, then.

It's an awkward transition for sure, not to mention that you don't have poles or the ability to plow by default. If you can get past the first couple days where you're always on your butt and slowing everyone else down, it's worth it.

I'm doing a local mountain on Friday and then 3 days at Whistler over NYE weekend. 🤘🤘🏂🏂🏂😰😰😰 Can't wait
Sweeet I wish I will have to chance to ride Whitler some day.

Socreges

Banned
Sweeet I wish I will have to chance to ride Whitler some day.
Doesn't offer anything that you can't get in the Alps, but it's pretty great. If you ever come to the PNW or near it, do so in the winter and have Whistler anchor the trip.

He still has yet to explain the third leg in the picture.
It kind of seems like he's saying that because we can't see the 4th leg then invariably the 3rd leg requires no explanation!

DopeyFish

It kind of seems like he's saying that because we can't see the 4th leg then invariably the 3rd leg requires no explanation!

girl 3 is slightly in front of girl 2.

and if you need some references, just google "girl legs crossed on couch"

kind of annoyed having to look up these things for people who have minimal human contact

Socreges

Banned

kind of annoyed having to look up these things for people who have minimal human contact
My only reference point tbh are my own legs, which I've stared at repeatedly over the last hour just trying to make sense of this.

I know it's tough for you, learned in the female form as you are, but I beg of you to continue

DopeyFish

My only reference point tbh are my own legs, which I've stared at repeatedly over the last hour just trying to make sense of this.

I know it's tough for you, learned in the female form as you are, but I beg of you to continue

men cross legs, too.

Doesn't offer anything that you can't get in the Alps, but it's pretty great. If you ever come to the PNW or near it, do so in the winter and have Whistler anchor the trip.

Okok, yeah I actually havent been to alps either (yet).

But yeah Ill have to make sure to visit PNW sometime. Oregon, Wsh and B.C. seems perfect for outdoors stuff. I have been riding with a group people from Oregon and they did everything from mountainbike, to kute surfing and snowboarding.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

You ignored the question... again.

How many legs do you see in the picture?

DopeyFish

��

lamaroo, it's all you

I understand what you see, but you can't correlate it with the size of her thigh except as a whole. Entirety is one leg, not two.

Girl 1 is wearing black jeans.
Girl 2/3 blue jeans.
Girl 4 black pants/jeans
Girl 5/6 blue jeans.

Spatially your theory doesn't align, either.

Girl 1 is sitting on the edge of the couch. The others aren't. People aren't accounting for perspective.

The reason I knew why girl 3 was lying down was simply under her wine glass. You can see the jacket there. Girl 4 is wearing a jacket that isn't designed to go beyond her hips, so it can't be hers.

Socreges

Banned
I understand what you see, but you can't correlate it with the size of her thigh except as a whole. Entirety is one leg, not two.

Girl 1 is wearing black jeans.
Girl 2/3 blue jeans.
Girl 4 black pants/jeans
Girl 5/6 blue jeans.
I'm not just talking about the size of the leg. You can actually see where girl #1s leg ends (ie, the top of the knee before girl #2 leg takes over), though the contrast or blacks on your monitor may not be sufficient. At a minimum, though, you can see the marked distinction where the leg becomes shoe. At the bottom of girl 2s pant leg (this is the one with the hole) you can see crumpled pant. No such crumpling for girl 1. You can see white sock that does not transition over to girl 1. You can see a little shoe design that is exclusive to the girl 2 half of the leg. This isn't even to mention that the beer is clearly resting ON HER LEG, not awkwardly cupped against the side (required if that were one gigantic leg).

WILL NOW LEAVE IT TO YOU LAMAROO

Quick

Banned
LOL WTF IS THIS ANTHEM RIGHT NOW IN FLORIDA (err, Panthers).

Just tuned in and I see a dude singing and painting.

Edit: Oh damn. Dat painting.

post-62416-The-Wire-Wee-Bey-Brice-OMG-WTF-tm9I.gif

Quick

Banned
Panthers unis and logo looks so good. Really the whole redesign is great.

Sportslogos gave the Leafs their Best New Logo award, but I'd easily give it to the Panthers just the same. Kinda hate that the centre ice line goes over the logo on the ice.

Socreges

Banned
Romanuk has spent the last 5 minutes talking about Jagr. I'll allow it

Surprised you of all people are entertaining him with this.
All signs point to Dopey simply being this stupid/stubborn.

Browsing GAF while I'm supposed to be working from home. Passes the time I guess

Top Bottom