• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Little hits the post on the shootout, of course.

Meh Jets had a hundred chances at the extra point. Lame

blame the 3rd period it was more than halfway through and we didnt register a shot on net i believe, plus halle had the chance to win us the game but let in what looked like a weak shootout goal

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Avs are going to get screwed by that phantom high-stick call

I guess I'll take it

sPLCX65.gif

9w0Kgip.gif

calder

blame the 3rd period it was more than halfway through and we didnt register a shot on net i believe, plus halle had the chance to win us the game but let in what looked like a weak shootout goal

Yeah I missed the replay on that goal if there was another angle but it Helle was fooled so badly I almost chuckled

Socreges

Banned
jesus christ I read "stretcher" and I thought you were happy for the Canucks guy who left on a stretcher lmao
Larsen henceforth will be known as Stretcher Kid

See the Devils/Canucks highlight of the hit.

How the fuck are these morons so concerned with mindless retaliation that they basically skate over the body of their unconscious teammate? Fucking insane.
You do realize that Chaput went around him, and Markstrom, Ericsson and Granlund all tried to protect Larsen? That the Devils were the mindless idiots just trying to get to the scrum?

Sbisa, though, gave him a gentle knock in the head as he arrived. But to be fair Sbisa was probably trying to secure more ice time.

zroid

Banned
For a while now the Edmonton media has been pushing the narrative that Kris Russell is Actually Good™

boy do I ever want Chiarelli to sign him to an extension. Please, it would make me very happy

calder

@WiebeSunSports: #NHLJets F Nikolaj Ehlers on his 14-game drought:"If I start thinking too much,which I have been doing,then it's all going to be messed up."

@garylawless: Patrik Laine on #nhljets linemate Nik Ehlers and his scoring woes: "he can't score at Playstation either." ouch.

Yikes Patrik that's cruel 😬

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Following up on the Rangers injuries tonight, Puempel went out with a concussion, which you could pretty much diagnose from home.

Rick Nash "tweaked a groin," will know more on his status tomorrow.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Missed the game, pleasantly surprised to see they got a point, and Plekanec scored? Hilarious.

This is not about teams you dumbass, I call out every one of all the fuckers that come here and brag about meaningless shit, I've even done it to Turtle and other Stars fan too.

The fact that fans of a barely above average team brag a fuck ton more than Marvie, a fan of the most succesful team in the last 5 years, says way more than I could ever put into words

And yeah, the stars are shit and not anywhere close to being successful, what's your point?
You're so incredibly angry all the time, it's really unfortunate. Which Habs fans here have been bragging about their place in the standings? You spew more hate than actual fans of Montreal rivals, it's really odd.

Stasis

Steve Valiquette is incredible at making excuses for Hank.

Everyone associated with the Rangers and most fans too.

I'm looking forward to losing Raanta and having Hank fade into mediocrity. Gonna be awesome. That contract WILL suck.

But we have Shesty! Still being a fucking boss. Pls continue and come over soon.

Solo

So let me get this straight....the Habs, a team with terrible centre depth, are now down 2 centres? Plekanec the de facto #1C?

RIP 2016-2017 season. Best season since last season.

imBask

Banned
Marc "wait till the team is in trouble before trading" Bergevin

good luck with that now, every team will see you coming from a mile away dumbass

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit, Chewie got banned, and his username got changed for some reason, who's going to keep us updated about jerseys now?

Yawnier

Banned
A bunch of the threads he created over the last 2 years got deleted

I'll pour one out for a fellow member of leafs-gaf tonight.

Top Bottom