• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs PP desperately missing AGally and his ability to enter the zone. Game will be lost on these terrible PPs.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sarah McLellan Verified account ‏@azc_mclellan
Another power play goal by #Pens with Schultz's goal going off Jooris' stick. 7-0
Haaa.

Metro division so hot right now. These other teams that aren't the Rangers need to chill the fuck out.

zroid

Banned
The Columbus Blue Jackets are 1st in the NHL standings (by Pts%)

The Columbus Blue Jackets have among the best fancystats in the NHL

The Columbus Blue Jackets are coached by John Tortorella

The Columbus Blue Jackets are 1st in the NHL standings (by Pts%)

The Columbus Blue Jackets have among the best fancystats in the NHL

The Columbus Blue Jackets

Believeland!

Ever since Lebron broke the curse I've been seeing a lot of Cleveland teams getting better

Except for the Browns (Sorry Kave)

zroid

Banned
Also, Jack Johnson has been playing incredibly well of late. He's among the league leaders in possession.

nothing makes sense anymore

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So what you're saying is we should no longer feel shame for losing 10-0 to the 2016/2017 Columbus Blue Jackets.

Oh my god Cake lol

Marvie_3

Banned
And repossession.

UMcEe2b.gif

Pikma

Banned
Some fucking mindblowing quotes from a Jim Nill interview I just found

“The focus has always been kind of on our goalies and to be fair to them they’ve been really the ones that have kept us afloat here as we’ve kind of gone through this injury bug.,” Nill said. “Because of the way our team has been this year, we haven’t had the puck possession we used to have in the past and there have been a lot more chances against. We didn’t manage the puck as well as we should have the first 15-20 games and there were many nights where they’ve been the first stars for us and come up big for us

“There has been some struggle (with our high-end players) there and once again I think it’s the league getting to know our team better,” Nill said. “We had a good season last year and teams know that and they’re playing a little bit different and I think a lot of our players have to change their games a little bit too.”

The team has the worst defense in the league, hmmm what should we do? WAIT WE COULD BLAME THE OTHER TEAMS FOR GETTING BETTER AND BLAME OUR OFFENSE FOR NOT HAVING THEIR GOALIES' BACK

And repossession.

god damn

also surprised at some BJs stats now that zroid is pointing them out. It looks like Officer Bob is kinda hot statwise (0.932) - he's comparing to Rask (0.932) and even Price (0.940) at a similar amount of games played. I had no idea considering how relatively cool he's been the past few years with only flashes of the old Bobs :)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Leafs only have 4 more points than they did at this same point last year, really need those vets to wake up.

Top Bottom