• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Foggy

No idea why Jack has turned it around so dramatically this year. Maybe it's systemic changes related to Torts' insistence on cutting back on D to D passes. Maybe the spectre of his parents are behind him? Who knows.

Solo

As someone who wasn't around, where does Dopey register on the Manics scale?

They aren't the same breed. Dopey is a homer who says stupid shit about his shit team. Manics was a subversive, rarely serious, joke character who specialized in Sidney Crosby erotica and beating his wife. I wish I could track down his erotica pieces on Kadri and Crosby. They were classic.

And then there was Forza and his 50 alts, some of which are still active.

Razorskin

----- ------
Dopey gets off on being wrong, stop enabling him.

Stek3pR.jpg

Red...

They are great. A great rookie, 500 team, with almost zero defensive talent.

How can you say zero with Gardiner, Really, and that Zaitsev fellow

zroid

Banned
Berkshire is actually on Toronto radio right now talking Leafs :lol

bet if you told him he'd be doing that a couple years ago he'd never believe you

Cake Boss

Banned
Since everyone has a year end awards, we should do one here too.

Best salt post
Best meltdown
Best Dopey stat
Best comeback
Best ether post
Best zroid chart
Best Soc bookmark
Best homer prediction

Socreges

Banned
Looks like I may be in Montreal next week for work. If I wanted to go to the Habs/Ducks game on Tuesday, what am I looking at in terms of price?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The playoff game I saw in Montreal was incredible, definitely going back next spring.

lol Habs aren't making the playoffs

Chris R

Colorado is not that cheap. There totally are $12 beers (granted, they are 24oz mexican beer cans)

I did almost all of my drinking before hand at a bar across the street, terrific beers and $1 off every pint for wearing my $30 Avs Jersey, it paid for itself!

Colorado is not that cheap. There totally are $12 beers (granted, they are 24oz mexican beer cans)

I did almost all of my drinking before hand at a bar across the street, terrific beers and $1 off every pint for wearing my $30 Avs Jersey, it paid for itself!

You can also drink plenty of Colorado's good craft beer and not that watery Coors garbage.

Top Bottom