• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

zroid

Banned
Do any of you want my code for 20% off a PSN purchase? I decided I'm not gonna use it

I recommend Steamworld Heist which is on sale right now

Yeah and Dreger's original tweet has been proven false. There is more weight to Tallon's voice now but at the same time he wasn't given full command like he said. How much is that because Rowe became coach? "We don't make stuff up" is hard to take seriously coming from them.

Coming from Bob McKenzie and Friedman? You're ridiculous if you think either of those guys are throwing their credibility on the line over this.

Quick

Banned
Because fuck the Jets.

/quick

2nJkE.gif

calder

Do any of you want my code for 20% off a PSN purchase? I decided I'm not gonna use it

I recommend Steamworld Heist which is on sale right now

You should give it to me since I got fucked hard over a phantom $100 gift from Playstation Store. :p

calder

Yeah and Dreger's original tweet has been proven false. There is more weight to Tallon's voice now but at the same time he wasn't given full command like he said. How much is that because Rowe became coach? "We don't make stuff up" is hard to take seriously coming from them.

Huh? I don't see how Dregers's tweet has been proven false at all unless you want to play the semantic shell game about job titles that Florida's been peddling.

Frankly McKenzie, Dreger and the rest have faaaaaar more trust than any front office when it comes to shit like that.

Huh? I don't see how Dregers's tweet has been proven false at all unless you want to play the semantic shell game about job titles that Florida's been peddling.

Frankly McKenzie, Dreger and the rest have faaaaaar more trust than any front office when it comes to shit like that.

No but you see Dreger tweeted it and he's Dave Nonis's cousin so therefore it's false.

Dale Tallon is resuming control of management duties and Hockey Ops in Florida. Panthers need to get back on track and stabilize things.
6:06 PM - 14 Dec 2016

Was his original tweet. Not the case. Tallon has more power now but still not the sole voice. Again his original tweet isn't right and he walked that back on air and doubled down later.

Also seems pretty low of Bobo to call out a beat writer for relaying what his his source in the org and ultimately what the team's public stance was. "Full of crap" for doing his job.

calder

Sure I'll PM it to ya. Just make sure you actually use it :lol

expires on the 19th.

Sweet, thanks. I'll buy FF or maybe that farm game that just came out. Something about watering plants and harvesting crops sounds good right now that it's climb-inside-a-tauntaun cold outside.

ALSO: really annoyed at PSN as I got their email about the store update and it said I got a $100 voucher for the store for being awesome. Code doesn't work though, so I contact support who eventually get back to me and say huh that code would only work on the US store but since you're on the Canadian store you get jack + shit. What a fucking tease.

Also seems pretty low of Bobo to call out a beat writer for relaying what his his source in the org and ultimately what the team's public stance was. "Full of crap" for doing his job.

Teams can put out press releases. They don't need beat writers to do that. You're in front office turmoil denial, and it's a bad case from what I can see. It's OK, I've been there before. It'll pass.

calder

Have any analytics nerds here read Rob Vollman's book Stat Shot and if so do you recommend it?

It's pretty good. A bit dry at first as I found it spent a bit too much time trying to convince the reader of the value of advanced stats (we're reading a book about them, consider us sold?) and talking about recent history which you may or may not be pretty familiar with but that was mainly in the forward and intro.

Decently helpful glossary, a few fun chapters, seemingly solid data or at least data presented with enough detail and in such a way that I felt confident in their methods and conclusions.

Matthews going to score in his own net tonight to keep up the drama in the "who's better: Laine or Matthews?" script and also live out his life-long dream of scoring off of a Shane Doan rebound.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
who even owns apple products in 2016 LOL

h...hey fack you, tabarnak, st sacrement! >:/

Edit: also, good luck, Line. I went through the whole dog and pony interview process about a month and a half ago. Glad it's done and glad to be with a new place now.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
did you need a $50 adapter to type that because the leters T, C and M weren't included with your keyboard? LOL

You missed a T there yourself, bud :D

I have an iphone 6s and definitely am not going to switch to a 7. My contract is up next year, so I may end up going with the next pixel or whatever cause it doesn't seem like Apple is going to smarten up.

Top Bottom