• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why would you want him back? He continued to complain about the Canucks well after and even said this about the Leafs:

What's their plan now, Frank? Funny seeing him now mince words as he tries to avoid burning another bridge.

If he gets waived we can just assign him to Utica though. I like Frankieboy.

No. Fucking -30 whatever Celsius with the wind up in here. This is the part of Winter I dislike.

Yeah been the same here.

The high has been 0F since Monday here. With wind I don't think it's been above -20 since Sunday.

That's what cold is. Not the 60F it currently is in Orlando smh. That said I'm jelly of the guy - he's seeing Star Wars probably as I type. I can't see it until Saturday.

Stasis

I can't see Star Wars until next week =/

Besides, being any place for hours where my car is too far to remote start and wait for the heated seats to do their thing makes me unhappy. I had to walk to our rural ass mailbox a block away this morning and decided sweatpants were OK, and my nuts froze off.

I'm not ready yet. Takes me a while. Jan/Feb OK. December too early. Fuck off cold. We're getting a dump of snow on Saturday though, so that means warmth! I'll take the snow over this cold all the time.

Stasis

Jagr has to be some kind of science experiment. Like, that's why he came back to the NHL after heading to Russia to get some money since he blew it all on gambling and whatever.

Some Russian military science experiment where he's actually 50% nanobots at this point, and the condition was he had to come back to the NHL and spy too.

That's my Jagr theory.

Jagr has to be some kind of science experiment. Like, that's why he came back to the NHL after heading to Russia to get some money since he blew it all on gambling and whatever.

Some Russian military science experiment where he's actually 50% nanobots at this point, and the condition was he had to come back to the NHL and spy too.

That's my Jagr theory.

Jagr is Old Snake.

Yawnier

Banned
Man aside from Shane Doan and Vrbata this Yotes team is really young. I wonder if their current lineup average age is younger than the Leafs lineup tonight.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Nice to see LA have to cheat to win. Blatant hold on Sheahan as he was trying to get to the loose puck in the slot, Kings come the other way and score. Of course. This team fucking sucks.

Six in a row!
For Bou-dreau!

That 5-2 win was not what it should have been. Preds were in control for loooooong stretches. Damn near the entire 2nd. Dubnyk saves the Wild yet again.

Top Bottom