• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

zroid

Banned
Sadly for Frankie I just don't think he's going anywhere because the Leafs don't feel comfortable calling up any of their guys on the Marlies. Only way he's getting in is if there's two injuries to the top 6. Marincin is hurt now so just one more... (if Polak caught a flu bug I wouldn't be mad)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sadly for Frankie I just don't think he's going anywhere because the Leafs don't feel comfortable calling up any of their guys on the Marlies. Only way he's getting in is if there's two injuries to the top 6. Marincin is hurt now so just one more... (if Polak caught a flu bug I wouldn't be mad)

How the fuck both Hunwick AND Polak are ahead of him is beyond me.

He's not a world beater nor is he a top 4, but for fuck's sake, he's gotta be better than those two. Babcock was saying that while Hunlak let a lot of shots through, supposedly, they don't let a lot of goals in...I find it hard to believe Frankie couldn't do whatever it is the fuck Hunlak do but better.

My parents got me a blank Leafs home jersey as a gift. Now I need to decide between Bustthews, Marnbust and Bustlander to put on it.

If any of of them score a goal tonight, the first one to do it is who I'll get.

yyzjohn

Banned

Seriously need Polak and Hunwick to cross paths and hit their legs together giving both guys ACL injuries out 6-8 months.

How the fuck both Hunwick AND Polak are ahead of him is beyond me.

He's not a world beater nor is he a top 4, but for fuck's sake, he's gotta be better than those two. Babcock was saying that while Hunlak let a lot of shots through, supposedly, they don't let a lot of goals in...I find it hard to believe Frankie couldn't do whatever it is the fuck Hunlak do but better.

According to corsica, Hunlak are way outperforming their xGA right now by about 4ish goals. Hunwick's PDO right now in particular is 104.xx. and xPDO is 101.xx. Part of that is probably due to generally being on with Matthews, but it could be due to low danger shots getting on net as well

Holiday

Banned
My parents got me a blank Leafs home jersey as a gift. Now I need to decide between Bustthews, Marnbust and Bustlander to put on it.

If any of of them score a goal tonight, the first one to do it is who I'll get.
Put Tavares on it, get ahead of the curve.

Also happy bday!

zroid

Banned
I don't have the sound on for the game, why did they review that? Looked like an obvious goal.

It was pretty obvious from the TV camera angle, but I think it hit the post and then bounced out of the net after going in, so some on the ice thought it just hit the post and stayed out

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Eakin runs over King Hank.

On the radio so I have no idea what's going on the ice right now.

EDIT: Eakin tossed out, Raanta comes in. Nice going Eakin you dumbass.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah and Dreger's original tweet has been proven false. There is more weight to Tallon's voice now but at the same time he wasn't given full command like he said. How much is that because Rowe became coach? "We don't make stuff up" is hard to take seriously coming from them.
Bob McKenzie might be the most valid source in all of hockey journalism, calling him out for this is a bit crazy, particularly with the circus that has been going on in Florida.

Socreges

Banned
Can we just get him back?
Why would you want him back? He continued to complain about the Canucks well after and even said this about the Leafs:

It was easier in (Toronto) because there was a plan. I knew they had a plan for me. They had a picture of when they wanted me to play. Knowing that there was a group who had a plan for me, made things easier. They talked to me, let me know. Keep getting stronger,’ they said. The time off, I got a lot of time to work out and that helped because I missed the time in the summer.
What's their plan now, Frank? Funny seeing him now mince words as he tries to avoid burning another bridge.

Stasis

Surprised he's back so quick. That hit looked nasty.

Either way, bye Eakin.

edit: Not scoring on all that PP time =/ We need our dudes back.

Gonna lose this one to a Hank softy, I can just feel it.

Top Bottom