• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Heretic

Dallas play better. Can't win when you don't play for a full 60 seconds... gG Dallas. You beat us unlike the Canucks game where we beat ourselves. Well, we kind of beat ourselves with those stupid penalties bur still...

Heretic

How much beer have you tried? What kind? If it's just generic macrobrew lagers like bud and coors you need to give some other shit a chance.
I've tried a variety of beer.s some of them were good but not enough to where I would want drink it casually.

Quick

Banned
I won the Stanley Cup once. It was awful.

ibtiSQUD7AMzyd.jpg

icMeOvfP8L1eW.jpg

ibya0iOI0qJOXS.jpg

Stasis

I live in the town where both of those are made (south shore of Montreal, about 15 minutes out). It's good indeed. We take it for granted around here.

This is my go-to daily:

This one is maybe harder to get outside of Quebec in general, but worth trying if you can find it:

Acid08

Banned

I really liked drinking up some Blanche De Chambly while I was in Montreal.

I would drink it all the time with or without food but the lower alcohol percentage kept me at a nice even keel throughout the day. Nice and refreshing since it was stupid hot there. Liked the kinda spiced taste it had.

I wonder if I can get some out here. Probably.

Top Bottom