• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Revenant

4 out of the last 6 years, the Canucks were knocked out by the Stanley Cup winners. The only times they weren't is the year they didn't make the playoffs and the 1 team in the last 6 years to win it from the east.

The path to the cup is through Vancouver. This year it's just going to stop at Vancouver!

KPEeF.gif

Stasis

Why are so many people hyped about ROR? Serious question.

I've never seen him play, so I'm basing everything on his point totals so far and this contract dispute. I can see absolutely no reason I'd want my team to trade anything of value for him.

He's like Stepan but with only 1 good season vs. Steps 2, and apparently some mental issues.

I've never seen him play, so I'm basing everything on his point totals so far and this contract dispute. I can see absolutely no reason I'd want my team to trade anything of value for him.

He's like Stepan but with only 1 good season vs. Steps 2, and apparently some mental issues.

Assuming you're talking about Ryan O'Reilly he's one of the top defensive forwards in the league. He was our PK backbone (McClement too) and our faceoff guy. Last year he really picked up his offensive game and was very impressive both offensively and defensively. We are much worse off without him on roster.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window

what?

Same lines as vs the Flyers for tonight.

Flash-Weiss-Mueller
Huby- Shore-Versteeg
Skille-Goc-Kopecky
Mattias-Smithson-Parros

Campbell- Gudbranson
Kulikov-Weaver
Stracks-Kuba

Theo

Scratch-Kovalev

IR-Caruso, Jovo, Upshall
Unknown- Bergenheim

Cake Boss

Banned

Future Selke winner if you watch him, 55 points while playing amazing defensivly as a 21 year old. He took over Duschene and Stasnys spot as the #1 center.

Bishop starting today plus we are rocking the heritage jerseys today, worst combo ever.GG Jets.

Solo

I'm feeling that tonight is the night for Galchenyuk's second goal.

Get this beer talk out of my NHL thread.

Tonight will be painful for all of NHL-gaf. Because no matter who wins between Montreal and Toronto, we'll likely see tons of Kessel gifs and tons of... whatever the hell is that gif of some naked guy climaxing that Solo loves so much. And the other Red Man masturbation gif.

janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif

Kessel is ready to stretch boxes.

I knew I saw him at Tim Hortons.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Lots of up and down action in the Wings game, but I've never seen so many Wings players fall down and mis-play the puck in such a short amount of time in my life. It's like the ice is super crappy, but that can't be since it's freezing there in Detroit now.

Cake Boss

Banned
I just took a major shit and I will give each little turd a mini stick and broadcast it, it will provide more entertainment than this game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Tonight will be painful for all of NHL-gaf. Because no matter who wins between Montreal and Toronto, we'll likely see tons of Kessel gifs and tons of... whatever the hell is that gif of some naked guy climaxing that Solo loves so much. And the other Red Man masturbation gif.
I'll be out to watch the game and won't be posting so someone will have to pick up the slack if one of the Gallys score.

It's not like Will Smith knows or cares who the Habs or Subban are, so I applaud this move.
As others have said, giving the black guy a black jersey of the only black player on the team seems to be a really weird decision.

Stasis

It's pretty hard to admit this, but I kinda like the Debbies sometimes. Big Brodeur fan, like the team's work ethic, etc.

At the very least I'm definitely cheering for them when they play the Pens, Flyers, or Isles.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Why do you hate fun?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Rumor has it the game's gonna be canceled tonight. Probably the right move for the ticketholders, but a bummer for those of us looking forward to watching at home.

Sabres scratching Tyler Myers. Too bad they can't scratch all the defense at once.

Struggling defenseman Tyler Myers will be a healthy scratch for the first time this season, following a stretch of games that have left many shaking their heads.

Myers is a league-worst minus-nine through 11 games, and has recorded just one point – the game-winning goal in Buffalo’s season opener against Philadelphia.

“I’m embarrassed, and I should be,” said Myers after today’s optional morning skate at the Nassau Coliseum. “Two years in a row now, it doesn’t feel very good. But the silver lining, I responded the way I needed to last time and that’s what I have to do this time.”

ZeroGravity

Rumor has it the game's gonna be canceled tonight. Probably the right move for the ticketholders, but a bummer for those of us looking forward to watching at home.
I'd be okay with this. Lightning can come back and play you when they learn how to win a road game.

EDIT: Yup, it's cancelled

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
Tonight's #tblightning game vs Boston Bruins has been postponed with a makeup date to be determined #NHL

Montresor

Sabres scratching Tyler Myers. Too bad they can't scratch all the defense at once.

Myers said:
“I’m embarrassed, and I should be,” said Myers after today’s optional morning skate at the Nassau Coliseum. “Two years in a row now, it doesn’t feel very good. But the silver lining, I'm making a prorated $12 million in salary this year, including a $10-million lump sum bonus from July 1st 2012.”

Fixed.

Top Bottom