• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

I have a little tear in my eye from seeing that rather old Canucks fan celebrating just after the win with what seemed like every inch of his heart.

Oh no wait, that tear is because I'm so happy that the Ducks own.

DON'T WORRY!

Revenant

Why does Sharp just auotmatically get an SO chance? he's sooo baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd at them.

Last season when Luongo was injured Schneider kept playing even when Luongo was healthy again. I would expect AV to continue riding Luongo.

bardia

You-Salty.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Ahaha kane

Haha, looks like Socreges just got another Kane GIF

You guys should watch the replay again. And then look at the blood on Kane's jersey after that. Might have to take off the homer goggles to get a better look thought first.

Leddy instead of Saad. You are FUCKING BRILLIANT Quenneville.

Fuck the Nucks.
His decision to keep Sharp in the shootout is just as bad, if not worse. Sharp is fucking terrible in shootouts.

honestly that game was so bad altogether I have no salt to give. Both teams looked out to lunch for most of it.

Pretty much. Awful game all around.

Hmmm, Schroeder doesn't have his first NHL goal yet, but he scored the shoot out winner. Wonder if that's happened before. Must feel weird, scoring sort of the GWG, yet not having technically scored.

CCF23

You guys should watch the replay again. And then look at the blood on Kane's jersey after that. Might have to take off the homer goggles to get a better look thought first.

Yeah, I thought Kane embellished at first, but it was a dumb fucking play by Garrison and the right call.

Pretty much. Awful game all around.

The Canucks have gotten a lead and tried to sit on it in pretty much every fucking game. They're playing a dangerous game. Feels like they're waiting for Kesler and Booth to come back.

Revenant

The Canucks have gotten a lead and tried to sit on it in pretty much every fucking game. They're playing a dangerous game. Feels like they're waiting for Kesler and Booth to come back.

It wasn't even just the sitting back part, lot of passes were off by a foot and a lot of plays seemed to get broken up for both teams the whole game.. The mid 3rd onward got a little more interesting and fun to watch, but the game was a sloppy mess throughout.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah, I thought Kane embellished at first, but it was a dumb fucking play by Garrison and the right call.

That's what it looked like at first. Once you see the replay, it does catch him. Not much but enough to make that little bitch bleed I guess.

Socreges

Banned
Canuuuuucks

Luongo should start the next game. Ride that hot hand

CONTROVERSY

That's what it looked like at first. Once you see the replay, it does catch him. Not much but enough to make that little bitch bleed I guess.
Saw it on a screen in a bar at a weird angle. The way he snapped back and grabbed his head made it look dramatic

MY BAD

Revenant

Canuuuuucks

Luongo should start the next game. Ride that hot hand

CONTROVERSY

Saw it on a screen in a bar at a weird angle. The way he snapped back and grabbed his head made it look dramatic

MY BAD

As a soccer player I expect you to have better accuracy with this type of thing, I'm disappointed in you man, the years are starting to add up it seems.

zedge

Can you do me a favour Zedge, could you get people in Cowtown to call Iggy, Tiretrack?
You see his forehead creases look like someone ran over his head with a car. Hence Tiretrack.

I wasn't sure what you meant by this.. so I left it alone.

LOL

Not sure that nick name would fly. :p

CCF23

I'm gonna be so pissed if Luongo plays well enough that we trade Schneider. I mean, I'll be happy, but fuck, I bought a Schneider jersey and staked my claim in this shit.

Top Bottom