• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
HeGonGetThisWork.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
1 win for each team. Need a 3rd fight to settle it.

Nystrom won that one handily.

Your wish was their command. Volpatti won, then Lapierre and Weise lost.

Both teams now playing without a 4th line, good stuff :lol

That sucks you got suspended 3 games for getting your ass kicked. :D

actually knocked him out. He literally crosschecked a guy in the face. Took the first two shots because I lost my balance initially, but gave him a jab with the left that threw him off balance, then hit him with a right over the top across the chin.

Got lucky pretty much. Am a goalie, but was filling it for a hurt RW. Sucks because now we're down to a backup dman playing RW.

But yeah. Got lucky. I'm a terrible fighter.

Smiley90

That was probably the prettiest goal of the season.

Canucks with the classic 2-goal lead collapse.

Smiley90

Aaaand we're back. Dat collapse. We suck. But the game itself was pretty good, yay for Kesler&Henrik!

just think, Bish - without the EXCELLENT work of those incredible, professional referees, we might not have witnessed that incredible comeback.

Smiley90

Sharks are gonna alternate the months. All wins in January, all Losses in February..

Marvie_3

Banned
So is Chi ever going to lose in regulation? Did Thornton bone Toews' mom or something? Bone to pick,that one.

Jumbo Joke has been taking shots at Toews for awhile now. Toews finally snapped and had enough of his shit. He got pounded in the fight but it doesn't matter because Thornton is clownshoes.

Sharks are gonna alternate the months. All wins in January, all Losses in February..

That doesn't make any sense smelly. That would mean they'd win all their playoff games in May and we know damn well that isn't happening.

Smiley90

Jumbo Joke has been taking shots at Toews for awhile now. Toews finally snapped and had enough of his shit. He got pounded in the fight but it doesn't matter because Thornton is clownshoes.

That doesn't make any sense smelly. That would mean they'd win all their playoff games in May and we know damn well that isn't happening.

Not if they don't make the playoffs in the first place.

Acid08

Banned
Captain Diapers can't keep his cool around Jumbo, huh brah? I'm sure Toews appreciates you sticking up for him though, Marcie.

Not if they don't make the playoffs in the first place.

That's what I'm saying :(

Top Bottom