• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

This is why no sports team should ever exist in Florida.

See: The Marlins.
Marlins were fine untill the dude who killed the Expos took over. 2 titles won so far. Heat are doing fine. Dolphins are the Leafs of football.

South Florida is about winning. Team is winning? Seats will fill up. Hell two years ago the Heat were still tarping the upper deck areas. Problem is those Club Red seats will never be full on camera. Peeps will be in the lounges or restaurants. That leaves pompous dicks from the northern media and teams to "lolz can't fill arenaz." The org would be better served to have those seats for actual STH not suits.

Osorio

A lot of my family live in Hialeah which is Cuban central. The people there are nuts about the Marlins but most of the Marlins fans I met don't have the time or the money to go to games.

You have to remember that while there is a lot of wealth in the Miami area there's a shit ton of poverty too. Miami's pretty ghetto.

Curufinwe

Dude wtf! Flyers have like 1 win on the road this year. They are a bad team anywhere but are terrible on the road. I highly doubt they even win tonight, but no way do they blow out the Habs.

I think 6-1 sounds plausible.

Two goals each for Foster, Gervais and Lilja. Six assists for Giroux. Care to join me in a belt of scotch?

tumblr_kv2pb0tHGQ1qzsqhgo1_500.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Here's to the leafs administering a blowout tonight. Just realized Toronto will probably make the playoffs this season. With Philly, Washington, and Buffalo playing like lol and Ottawa crippled, there's no reason for them not to. Poor Burke.

With the injuries we have I dunno, we'll hover around 7th/8th all year I feel.

Either way I don't expect the Sens to roll over tonight. It's a divison rivalry.

All I'm expecting is the Leafs to come out a lot stronger tonight after the poor effort they had last game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So yesterday the Rangers sent Kreider down to the Connecticut Whale. Today they called up Kreider from the Connecticut Whale.

The fuck?

Osorio

Isles aren't playing Boulton tonight.

I hope that means Barch sits too. I want to see Matteau-Josefson-Butler on the 4th line.

Montresor

I wish there wasn't a Leaf game tonight, fuuuuuu. In about 20 mins I'm finishing an 8-hour shift. It'll take me 35 minutes to get home so long as the Gardiner westbound still isn't closed (please don't be closed). Hockey games are such a huge time sink. I just want to play AC Revelations, haha. And I've got to drive a client from the airport to the client's home at 10pm tonight. Too bad, because it's always better to go from their house to the airport... especially since I live near the airport, but mostly because when you're driving someone from the airport you have to wait an excessive amount of time. You never know when the client is gonna be done getting their luggage.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I wish there wasn't a Leaf game tonight, fuuuuuu. In about 20 mins I'm finishing an 8-hour shift. It'll take me 35 minutes to get home so long as the Gardiner westbound still isn't closed (please don't be closed). Hockey games are such a huge time sink. I just want to play AC Revelations, haha. And I've got to drive a client from the airport to the client's home at 10pm tonight.

Stay up late and watch the HNIC replay that shrinks down the games to the important parts.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I wish there wasn't a Leaf game tonight, fuuuuuu. In about 20 mins I'm finishing an 8-hour shift. It'll take me 35 minutes to get home so long as the Gardiner westbound still isn't closed (please don't be closed). Hockey games are such a huge time sink. I just want to play AC Revelations, haha. And I've got to drive a client from the airport to the client's home at 10pm tonight. Too bad, because it's always better to go from their house to the airport... especially since I live near the airport, but mostly because when you're driving someone from the airport you have to wait an excessive amount of time. You never know when the client is gonna be done getting their luggage.
I'll save you the trouble and give you the highlights.

ANDERSON WITH ANOTHER FANTASTIC SAVE COMPLETELY ROBBING KESSEL!

LEAFS WIN 3-1!

:D

Top Bottom