• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

RC

Banned
We done fucked up. Good to be back by the way. Like everyone else in my life, you all annoy me to various degree's. Your positivity clashes with my negativity, creating an unstable balance of mixed emotions.

Jeez, I'm the Cakeboss of Nucks-GAF. Curse, this cruel staw that I picked from the basket of misfortune.

Yes wsox fan, do tell me all about the player I've been watching for almost ten years now. Your well informed opinion of him is sure to sway mine.

I do not give a fuck what you think about him.

Every single time we play you guys, he's hacking at every part of Toews like an ass and just now owns up to it when Tazer snaps. You can't not notice this.

Acid08

Banned
We done fucked up. Good to be back by the way. Like everyone else in my life, you all annoy me to various degree's. Your positivity clashes with my negativity, creating an unstable balance of mixed emotions.

Jeez, I'm the Cakeboss of Nucks-GAF. Curse, this cruel staw that I picked from the basket of misfortune.
Don't be silly, you're way worse than Cake Boss ;)

RC

Banned
Don't be silly, you're way worse than Cake Boss ;)

And I thought you and me were tight. I see you on Comics-GAF. I'm familiar with the score. Finished Sweet Tooth and Preacher recently. Almost done Scalped. Vertigo all day everyday.

Acid08

Banned
Every single time we play you guys, he's hacking at every part of Toews like an ass and just now owns up to it when Tazer snaps. You can't not notice this.
Oh yeah? That's really fantastic dude.

Shit like that happens all the time with every single team. Jumbo takes tons of punishment night in and night out, some legal and some not. So do all of the really skilled players in the NHL. Your boy Grumpy ain't special. May as well go around and call every player a little bitch.

Also, just owning up to it now? Pretty sure I've seen Jumbo and "Tazer" go at it just short of an actual fight dozens of times. But nah your boy is golden, didn't shove Jumbo right into the boards from behind tonight or anything.

Acid08

Banned
And I thought you and me were tight. I see you on Comics-GAF. I'm familiar with the score. Finished Sweet Tooth and Preacher recently. Almost done Scalped. Vertigo all day everyday.
Nice dude, what did you think of Sweet Tooth? I got the first volume of Preacher to read and the second volume of Sandman. Vertigo son, need to read American Vampire.

Marvie_3

Banned
Oh yeah? That's really fantastic dude.

Shit like that happens all the time with every single team. Jumbo takes tons of punishment night in and night out, some legal and some not. So do all of the really skilled players in the NHL. Your boy Grumpy ain't special. May as well go around and call every player a little bitch.
You could, but there can be only one Jumbo Bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSvhYyGegB0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BC4wyrScgQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXzWC2qwc8

Acid08

Banned
Marcie, I appreciate your efforts but have no fucks to give about them. He's not the most virtuous player in the world, sorry you're so mad about it.

Thanks for reminding me that Couture and Stuart got into a little fight though, that's amazing.

RC

Banned
Nice dude, what did you think of Sweet Tooth? I got the first volume of Preacher to read and the second volume of Sandman. Vertigo son, need to read American Vampire.

Sweet Tooth was solid. Loved the art. Wasn't surprised at all that it was written by a Canadian. Preacher on the other hand had a bit of a weak final arc. Doesn't detract from the series a whole, but couldn't help but being a little disappointed. The Sandman is one of the greatest things I've ever read. Gaimen's Magnus opus. Everyone should read it.

Marcie, I appreciate your efforts but have no fucks to give about them. He's not the most virtuous player in the world, sorry you're so mad about it.

Thanks for reminding me that Couture and Stuart got into a little fight though, that's amazing.

"Thanks for proving he is a bitch. I will now pretend that I didn't just get embarrassed and call you a name that was never funny to begin with."

Just fantastic, guy.

Marvie_3

Banned

You spent a lot of time defending Jumbo Pisspants for someone that gives no fucks.

Acid08

Banned
"Thanks for proving he is a bitch. I will now pretend that I didn't just get embarrassed and call you a name that was never funny to begin with."

Just fantastic, guy.
I'm glad you were able to prove something that you already believe to only yourselves, a real accomplishment.

But thumbs up for the circle jerk, I hope those videos helped you both achieve simultaneous climax.

You spent a lot of time defending Jumbo Pisspants for someone that gives no fucks.

Marcie isn't funny but Pisspants, Bitch, and Clown are? Wsoxfan pls.

I'm glad you were able to prove something that you already believe to only yourselves, a real accomplishment.

But thumbs up for the circle jerk, I hope those videos helped you both achieve simultaneous climax.

I think your post almost just clogged my arteries.

Acid08

Banned
I think your post almost just clogged my arteries.
I bought some Morton's Salt stocks, gotta keep the price up ya know homie?

Also I don't really like how having any kind of dissenting opinion is just labeled as salt. You're taking the true meaning out of it single handedly, bro.

Acid08

Banned
David Bowie is in the Twin Peaks movie? The fuck that's at least amazing even if the film itself isnt .

Also Desi you reading Manhattan Projects? That book is fucking bonkers.

RC

Banned
David Bowie is in the Twin Peaks movie? The fuck that's at least amazing even if the film itself isnt .

Also Desi you reading Manhattan Projects? That book is fucking bonkers.

I've never heard of the Manhatten Projects. Who's it by? I need something to fill the void once I'm done Scalped. Three issues to go.

Acid08

Banned
I've never heard of the Manhatten Projects. Who's it by? I need something to fill the void once I'm done Scalped. Three issues to go.
Jonathon Hickman writes it.

It's super violent alternate history WW2 stuff with a bunch of weird scifi twists. Plus amazing paneling.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window

silly thornton, this is how a captain handles the wings

B74NZi3.jpg

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Jonathon Hickman writes it.

It's super violent alternate history WW2 stuff with a bunch of weird scifi twists. Plus amazing paneling.

I just got the first trade last night. I had read the first issue on Comixology since it was free and enjoyed it. I've been on a Hickman reading spree reading Fantastic Four and his FF.

Here's to the leafs administering a blowout tonight. Just realized Toronto will probably make the playoffs this season. With Philly, Washington, and Buffalo playing like lol and Ottawa crippled, there's no reason for them not to. Poor Burke.

Spl1nter

Here's to the leafs administering a blowout tonight. Just realized Toronto will probably make the playoffs this season. With Philly, Washington, and Buffalo playing like lol and Ottawa crippled, there's no reason for them not to. Poor Burke.

Maybe once lupul, frattin, gadiner, gunnarson, and reimer come back. However, your defense looks even worse than ours right now. Luckily the rest of February and the East in general is weak so the Leafs may not lose that much position. Kessel really needs to start dominating. Grabo and Macarthur just need to show up.

Article on Club Dead making the media rounds aka why Yormark should be fired:

http://lastwordonsports.com/2013/02/15/panthers-club-red-pricing-is-joke/

Also Yormark revealed that ticket prices will rise to support a new scoreboard. Business, right? Well consider that Club Red was paid for by county funds it really speaks to his priorities. Game today is on NHL network so I expect a whole lot more visibility on the empty sections behind the benches. Yormark is one of the few remaining holdouts in the operations side after Viner bought out the majority. I hope this gets him fired. Club Dead evicted STH from those seats, so no one can sit there. It is an embarrassment to the org and an eyesore to anyone that sees the games.

Article on Club Dead making the media rounds aka why Yormark should be fired:

http://lastwordonsports.com/2013/02/15/panthers-club-red-pricing-is-joke/

Also Yormark revealed that ticket prices will rise to support a new scoreboard. Business, right? Well consider that Club Red was paid for by county funds it really speaks to his priorities. Game today is on NHL network so I expect a whole lot more visibility on the empty sections behind the benches. Yormark is one of the few remaining holdouts in the operations side after Viner bought out the majority. I hope this gets him fired. Club Dead evicted STH from those seats, so no one can sit there. It is an embarrassment to the org and an eyesore to anyone that sees the games.

This is why no sports team should ever exist in Florida.

See: The Marlins.

Top Bottom