• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Leafs employee 1: "So, when we play the music, that will be the cue for the old Leafs to enter one at a time through this door."

Leafs employee 2: "They're too old to walk in themselves. It will take too long."

Leafs employee 1: "Good point. Hmm. What should we do then?"

Leafs employee 3: "Why can't they just enter together at center ice? And then we introduce them one at a time?"

Leafs employee 1: "That's a horrible idea."

Leafs employee 2: "I agree. Hey! How about all those Ford Mustangs that were left by the car show guys?"

Leafs employee 1: "Yea! Let's put the old guys in Mustangs and drive them onto the ice!"

Leafs employee 2: "Brilliant!"

Leafs employee 3: "Wait. What? Why? It's classier if they just walk on togeth.."

Leafs employee 1: "Mustangs! Vroom! The crowd will love it!"

Leafs employee 3: "Sigh. Those Mustangs will be sliding all over the ice. It will look awkward. Why can't we jus.."

Leafs employee 2: "It okay! We'll get someone to push the cars to make sure they don't get stuck on the ice."

Leafs employee 1: "Perfect!"

Acid08

Banned
Or, he's a time hater.

tumblr_m8f7a5UVVL1qmnrkco1_500.jpg
:lol

I think you cracked the case.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
:lol I'm at a hotel in Banff. So I'm using there crappy WiFi. I was able to use Netflix yesterday though.

Ah, so there's the problem.

So it was McLaren that scored the goal. I'm actually glad to see SOMEONE on our goddamn team be a presence in front of the net. I hope to see more from him in this regard...hell, put him on the fucking PP.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
This bud light commercial needs to stop. Every 15 minutes two nights in a row
(Csn Philly feed)

Be happy you dont watch MSG. We get that awful commercial with the rock climbing girl CONSTANTLY.

Though it's not as bad as it was last year. SOMEBODY LEFT THE GATE OOOOPPPEEENNN

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Be happy you dont watch MSG. We get that awful commercial with the rock climbing girl CONSTANTLY.

Though it's not as bad as it was last year. SOMEBODY LEFT THE GATE OOOOPPPEEENNN

Oh we get that one too.

But it's Pittbull. I'll take rock climbing woman over that talentless asshole.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Scoreless after 1. Looks a lot like the Isles/Devils game from Super Bowl Sunday.

Can't believe Ullstrom dinged that penalty shot off the bar. He had him beat.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
who the fuck would buy a game-synched budweiser red light?

Buddy of mine works for labatt so he got to test drive it a few weeks back. Says it works great but it can be random sometimes. He said a few times it would go off when there wasn't a game going on.

Top Bottom