• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Quick

Banned
Damn, Marvie is Manics-old.

Or, he's a time hater.

tumblr_m8f7a5UVVL1qmnrkco1_500.jpg

Stasis

The GDT on the Habs board over at HFBoards is fantastic.

Gionta in the car... LOL.

Edit: This highlighting of my own posts in NUTS on Neogaf Pro Dark. It's like walking around on a rainy day and all of a sudden the sun just pokes out and blinds the shit out of you for a second. I need to fix this.

http://m.espn.go.com/nhl/story?storyId=8953819 said:
Between the second and third periods, Hitchcock asked Agnew to talk to Vladimir Tarasenko, the talented rookie who was excellent in Detroit on Wednesday but was a nonfactor Friday, about his compete level.

"Tell him to stop f---ing cheating," Hitchcock said.

The problem is Tarasenko didn't quite get the concept, so Agnew told him instead to skate hard both ways, not just into the offensive zone.

:lol

Kid has been weaker on D, but good on the forecheck.

These new forum features are fucking awesome.

No Landy tonight, didn't even realize he didn't go with the team. Maybe next home game. Eager to have him back but need to be sure about it.

We'll always be united by our love for the Prestige and not hating TDKR, but time to crush Solo's dreams with a Bryzgalov shutout
lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Boucher vs Budaj better be entertaining. I have complete faith (or lack thereof) in Philly's D&Boucher.

Top Bottom