• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Going to be out for the game again, hopefully they don't get steam rolled this time.....I'm predicting a Gally hat trick which sparks an unbelievable run to winning the Calder.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Fucking son of a bitch. We needed a clean win... fucking hate that. Now what, loss in OT? Please get to the shootout...

Marvie_3

Banned
YES. Finally.

Could be the current monitor I'm using, but the blue is barely noticeable. One final thing that should be implemented is highlighting your posts being quoted.
It is.

I like the blue though. It's noticeable but not in an obnoxious way.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
YES. Finally.

Could be the current monitor I'm using, but the blue is barely noticeable. One final thing that should be implemented is highlighting your posts being quoted.

Reversed?

For some reason, Marvie's quote in your post was blue for me, as if it was my own quote... at least that's how I think it's supposed to work. I'm sure the kinks will be sorted out soon enough.

EDIT: same thing as Quick edited into his post, yeah, Marvie gets special quote status.

Marvie_3

Banned
For some reason, Marvie's quote in your post was blue for me, as if it was my own quote... at least that's how I think it's supposed to work. I'm sure the kinks will be sorted out soon enough.

Maybe GAF is trying to tell you that my posts are very important, hence the highlighting. ;)

Smiley90

Maybe GAF is trying to tell you that my posts are very important, hence the highlighting. ;)

Apparently, not even my own quotes are highlighted, just yours. :lol

EDIT: They're not highlighted when I quote you myself though...... interesting.

Marvie_3

Banned
Apparently, not even my own quotes are highlighted, just yours. :lol

iQovEdJrSUYfA.gif

Smiley90

No way. I would have fought in WW2. Smiley wouldn't.

rofl, what is it with you and WW2 analogies now. We also didn't fight in WW1 if you want to extend that joke.

I for one am happy about:

USA: At war for 214 out of 235 years of existence.

Switzerland: At war for ~23 years out of ~722 years of existence

Top Bottom