• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
5826.StephenColbertGIF.gif

Bonus is Patches didn't suffer any horrific injuries.

And Markov/Emelin got to finish early.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
And Markov/Emelin got to finish early.
It'll be interesting to see how Markov holds up now that he's played through this break. Pretty big trade deadline coming up for Bergevin, lots of big decisions to be made by him.

Acid08

Banned
Tommy Wingels getting shipped out.

I'll punch you in the dick.
March 5th.
Thanks!

yes, it's your last chance to deport... er... trade that traitor marleau back to his home country
for david clarkson and a 2nd
YOU GET A DICK PUNCH TOO

2010 Silver Medalist and still seemingly relatively healthy Ryan Callahan still for sale!
Boyle, Havlat, Irwin and a 5th for Callahan and McDonagh.

For the Wild, I would have no issue dealing Brodziak/Mitchell/Heatley

The problem is that nobody really wants any of them. And I would be extremely disappointed in Fletcher if he traded away a first or second round draft pick.

An upgrade on the blue line would be ideal but I guess isn't entirely necessary. Harding is probably out for the season. We can't really count on Backstrom to be healthy anymore for whatever reason.

So nothing will probably happen for the Wild this year.

Pretty much saying Callahan is 100% gone, but he's hinting at other things as well

Edit: Oh, you were asking who Boomer is. Boomer is as Razor said a retired QB and host of a radio show here in NY. He's a HUGE Rangers fan and has sources. Most recently called the Klein trade.

Top Bottom