• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

I could see Detroit benefitting from that. Of course, Cleary would still be on a higher line than him.

I know you were probably concerned about him taking playing time from your star player by getting him resulting in lineup changes, Crazed. :p

Oh no Bordeleau is injured.

v4j4izS.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Palat was a 7th round pick? That's unreal, he's been making stuff happen all day.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Brière can score when he gets to play. Go figure!

Not sure what is Therrien's problem with him.

Someone from l'Anti-Chambre must has said Brière should be captain at the beginning of the season. "I'm the coach!"

I could see Detroit benefitting from that. Of course, Cleary would still be on a higher line than him.

I know you were probably concerned about him taking playing time from your star player by getting him resulting in lineup changes, Crazed. :p

Cleary was a healthy scratch last game, I think we are seeing the end of Dan Cleary in Detroit. But don't worry, we have Weiss who is pretty much just a younger version of Cleary to fill that role. Best part is that he is also more expensive and signed for 5 years. :/

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Cleary was a healthy scratch last game, I think we are seeing the end of Dan Cleary in Detroit. But don't worry, we have Weiss who is pretty much just a younger version of Cleary to fill that role. Best part is that he is also more expensive and signed for 5 years. :/
They'll be trading Weiss soon. There's no way he's here after next year.

Why are you always on your period during Saturday afternoon games that don't even involve the team you support?
i just can't seem to help the timing, sorry.

...maybe he's a late bloomer?

that's the best I can do to try to console you. :(

i just can't seem to help the timing, sorry.

...maybe he's a late bloomer?

that's the best I can do to try to console you. :(

No, just injured, hopefully this latest surgery will fix whatever is wrong with him, we though it was fixed in the offseason but that didn't work out. Only time will tell.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sucks this was tied with an own goal, but Tampa outplayed them all game regardless. Take the point.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's this kind of pettiness that sustains NHL-GAF.

I love it.

I'll be cheering for the Sens later today too.

Also am I the only one that finds it weird how many early afternoon games there are today? 4 games that start at or before 1pm PST.

zedge

I need a new avatar. I'm sure everyone is tired of my face. :)

Anyone have any or want to make me one? Pleeease!?

No furry crap please.

I will gift a cheap game on steam, $10 or less for a nice one. :p

Mr.Green

Forgot to say : #FireTherrien

It can't be said enough. I hate to wish for anyone to lose their job but he's an idiot. I can't possibly imagine players respecting him, and I'm not even talking about his repeated bone headed decisions.

Not gonna happen before it's too late though. Boucher was probably the only good candidate but he's gone until the 2016-2017 season now.

Top Bottom