• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hank sure has a lot of masks.

YwDhsrT.jpg

CALLY WATCH 2014:

Scouts from Detroit, Toronto, Tampa Bay, Montreal and San Jose were at the Rangers Islanders game last night. The Rangers had two scouts watching the Bruins-Canadiens on Thursday night in Boston.

Prust and Subban for Callahan!

On that note, apparently Zimmerman has agreed to a 'celebrity' boxing match with the rapper The Game. I read that The Game is 6'5 and about 240. Zimmerman was quoted as saying he is “open to fighting anyone, even black people”. Don't ask me why Zimmerman is considered a celebrity or why he would ever agree to this.

But please, keep the Florida jokes coming. I love them.

I was hoping Kimbo Slice would beat the shit out of him.

Our goal differential could get some help, crazy how many one goal games we have been in (as a result from sitting back in the 3rd).

Solo

Saw the second half of the game. In typical fashion, Habs didn't decide to play until Briere tied the game up.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Also holy shit dat Habs salt. If a Bruin threw equipment at a Hab this thread would explode :lol
Calling out Wsoxfan's bullshit is salt now? News to me. Also anyone have any evidence of Parros "throwing equipment"? I haven't seen any footage of this, and only Wsoxfans new buddy seems to have seen it.

Imagine Marchand speared Price.
That's not a spear, this is a spear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5K5Dc9uvi8

That said I've already acknowledged it was stupid of Prust and haven't defended it in anyway. Price wouldn't engage in stupidity like that either.

Solo

Parros chucked a glove after borderline shoving a linesman. Fuck you guys argue over some ridiculous stuff sometimes.

Top Bottom