• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Stammer91

Neo Member
Got the deserved 2 points. Now here's to hoping Shanahan pulls his head out of his ass long enough to watch some game clips and fines Prust for spearing Bishop and suspends Parros for throwing equipment at Gudas intentionally.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Got the deserved 2 points. Now here's to hoping Shanahan pulls his head out of his ass long enough to watch some game clips and fines Prust for spearing Bishop and suspends Parros for throwing equipment at Gudas intentionally.
You're new to hockey eh? If those two things get suspensions then Gudas wouldn't be playing again until after the Olympics.

Socreges

Banned
...I can't root for a team in the games I watch?

If the Habs played the Bruins/Nucks/Queens, I'd do the same if one of their players scored in OT. Depends on what team I hate less. :lol
You just objected to my post and then gave it an illustration. Brilliant. You are brilliant.

Stammer91

Neo Member
You're new to hockey eh? If those two things get suspensions then Gudas wouldn't be playing again until after the Olympics.

No, eh. New to reading, eh? I said fine for Prust and suspension for Parros. Not two suspensions. I would speak it in your native pig latin but I don't know it well enough, sorry.

Gudas' hit was not dirty and it looked far worse from the CBC angle than it actually was. That CBC angle made it look like Prust bit the boards hard as he fell, but that's what happens when they find the worst angle possible. It would be like looking at a camera behind Bishop to see if Prust spears him in the nuts.

Hits from behind happen all the time and Prust didn't even hit the boards. He deserved nothing more than maybe a 2 minute minor for roughing or checking from behind. Genuinely surprised there were no criminal charges filed against Gudas tonight though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
damn this thread is salty these first 3 pages.

great start into February, let's keep this up boys.

Red_Man

No, eh. New to reading, eh? I said fine for Prust and suspension for Parros. Not two suspensions. I would speak it in your native pig latin but I don't know it well enough, sorry.

Gudas' hit was not dirty and it looked far worse from the CBC angle than it actually was. That CBC angle made it look like Prust bit the boards hard as he fell, but that's what happens when they find the worst angle possible. It would be like looking at a camera behind Bishop to see if Prust spears him in the nuts.

Hits from behind happen all the time and Prust didn't even hit the boards. He deserved nothing more than maybe a 2 minute minor for roughing or checking from behind. Genuinely surprised there were no criminal charges filed against Gudas tonight though.
So you want Parros suspended for throwing equipment (Which I haven't seen yet), but Gudas' hit is clean and happens all the time? Right. You really are the Lightning version of Wsoxfan, it's funny that he parroted your complaints on here and then you decided to come make the ridiculous arguments yourself after you saw him get torn a new one. You're extremely salty for someone who never posts here, and considering your team won, but I'm not surprised that someone associated with PJsoxfan has nothing better to do.

Socreges

Banned
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Genuinely surprised there were no criminal charges filed against Gudas tonight though.

What? I didn't watch the game but criminal charges????? For what? Bertuzzi is the only player I've ever seen charged for anything that happened on the ice.

Red_Man

I think Red has taken the salt crown from me
I'm not even salty about the loss, I'm just informing Wsoxfan that he is wrong in every regard. I'll give him credit for sticking around after getting completely blown up though.

What? I didn't watch the game but criminal charges????? For what? Bertuzzi is the only player I've ever seen charged for anything that happened on the ice.
He's making a 911 Habs joke, because he has the same type of humor as Wsoxfan apparently.

Google "canadiens 911"

It goes back into the Habs' illustrious history of being the saltiest fan base out there.

I'm not even salty about the loss, I'm just informing Wsoxfan that he is wrong in every regard. I'll give him credit for sticking around after getting completely blown up though.

He's making a 911 Habs joke, because he has the same type of humor as Wsoxfan apparently.

If you call being proven wrong by an alternate angle and then you not addressing it after "getting blown up", sure.

I wouldn't call a jolt to the lower back and your player's left shoulder pads barely scraping the boards dirty. But that's just me.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
It can't be said enough. I hate to wish for anyone to lose their job but he's an idiot. I can't possibly imagine players respecting him, and I'm not even talking about his repeated bone headed decisions.

Not gonna happen before it's too late though. Boucher was probably the only good candidate but he's gone until the 2016-2017 season now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Boucher has an escape clause in his contract in case he gets offered an NHL coaching job.

Smiley90

In non-salty news, the Ducks need 9 more wins in 26 games to top their franchise record.

Smiley90

#TeamRed_Man

#TeamFuckTheQueens

#TeamILoveMyOTTitle

#TeamRed_Man

-.-

That's like calling a shutout!!!

BEGIN THE SLIDE

DUCKS SLIDE TOGETHER

Hrtc pls

-hrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr-

Stammer is an entirely different user. Smelly's played with him in EASHL. If you really want, i'm sure bish would oblige habs-gaf in an IP/usermap check.

Can confirm, have made fun of him for living in Florida before.

Cake Boss

Banned
Hahahaha the last 3 pages have been gold! Gold Jerry!

Cant believe I have missed out on it, I got to hand in my salt card, cant remember the last time I got emotionally invloved for a couple of pages back and forth with someone.

Red_Man

If you call being proven wrong by an alternate angle and then you not addressing it after "getting blown up", sure.

I wouldn't call a jolt to the lower back and your player's left shoulder pads barely scraping the boards dirty. But that's just me.
The only other person who thinks it's clean is your Stammer side kick, keep on fighting the good fight.

Stammer91

Neo Member
So you want Parros suspended for throwing equipment (Which I haven't seen yet), but Gudas' hit is clean and happens all the time? Right. You really are the Lightning version of Wsoxfan, it's funny that he parroted your complaints on here and then you decided to come make the ridiculous arguments yourself after you saw him get torn a new one. You're extremely salty for someone who never posts here, and considering your team won, but I'm not surprised that someone associated with PJsoxfan has nothing better to do.

Wait, CBC didn't show a Canadien doing something wrong? Well, I am utterly flabbergasted...Perhaps you should look into it before swearing that it didn't happen.

Are you saying that there aren't checks from behind? What Gudas did happens several times a game. Defenseman comes up the boards and uses his body to get the puck. This is nothing new. I'm sorry that it happened to your 12 million dollar man and that you guys don't like it when your players get hit, but that is a pretty typical play.

Also sorry I don't understand your inside jokes, as you said I'm never on here. I'm really not looking to get involved in a circle jerk about which team is dirtier here. I could bang my head against the wall that is 'Montreal homerism' for hours and my only reward will be a headache. So I'll leave it with a "scoreboard" and have a nice day.

Stammer91

Neo Member
I would never have a side kick who was from Florida. He'd shoot me if he felt threatened.

On that note, apparently Zimmerman has agreed to a 'celebrity' boxing match with the rapper The Game. I read that The Game is 6'5 and about 240. Zimmerman was quoted as saying he is “open to fighting anyone, even black people”. Don't ask me why Zimmerman is considered a celebrity or why he would ever agree to this.

But please, keep the Florida jokes coming. I love them.

Top Bottom