• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

pYdd7XW.jpg

No stalls in Sochi

Kessel and JVR bromance will reach new highs.

Quick

Banned
pYdd7XW.jpg

No stalls in Sochi

SOVIETS CAN'T STOP EMBARRASSIN' THEMSELVES, EH.

NO STALLS? THIS IS COMMUNISM.

NOW, YOU KNOW, WE DIDN'T HAVE STALLS IN BOSTON, EH. I TOLD THE BUILDING MANAGEMENT TO GET RID OF THE STALLS, 'CAUSE WE CANADIANS ARE PROUD, EH, NOT 'CAUSE WE'RE SOVIETS.

Sanjuro

Listening to people shit on Luongo via radio. Haven't heard this in years! Feel like the NHL dropped the ball on keeping the rivalry interesting though.

Jayhawk

Any interest from NHL-GAF to make a fantasy hockey pool for the men's Olympic tournament? Points-based, will have to be done manually unless somebody knows of a site. Snake draft. I'm thinking 6 forwards and 3 defensemen. No moves after the draft. If you're interested, do you want to include team goalies (i.e., you pick the country's goalies as a set and get points on wins and shutouts)?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Any interest from NHL-GAF to make a fantasy hockey pool for the men's Olympic tournament? Points-based, will have to be done manually unless somebody knows of a site. Snake draft. I'm thinking 6 forwards and 3 defensemen. No moves after the draft. If you're interested, do you want to include team goalies (i.e., you pick the country's goalies as a set and get points on wins and shutouts)?
I'd be down.

I'm down.

calder

I'm interested, in that I pre-accept everyone's congratulations on my upcoming win.

Goalies aren't great in such a short tourney IMO.

Silexx

Holy shit! Jayhawk lives!

I'm down for a pool.

Jayhawk

So that's five people so far with interest in an Olympic pool. One person prefers to exclude goalies, nobody else mentioned their preference. I am thinking we'd have to do the draft through PMs or something. I will wait a couple days to see if there are more members interested.

Red_Man

1st in GAA and 2nd in the league in SV%.

Yep PJSox at it again, change your fucking diapers already.
:lol

So that's five people so far with interest in an Olympic pool. One person prefers to exclude goalies, nobody else mentioned their preference. I am thinking we'd have to do the draft through PMs or something. I will wait a couple days to see if there are more members interested.
Pretty sure you can create an official pool here:

http://www.pickuphockey.com/

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

Fuck the blackhawks.

I can't hear you down there in the division. ;)

Yes, 3rd in the league in save percentage Harding,

If he doesn't get overplayed to exacerbate his condition, he's great.

I'm more concerned about his viability down the line in the playoffs with his condition.

Then again, we do have the Olympic break this year that likely will help him immensely. Didn't really consider that.

I'm going go start counting how many of Red's posts from now on relate to me in one way or another. Getting a little weird.

Red_Man

I'm going go start counting how many of Red's posts from now on relate to me in one way or another. Getting a little weird.
I will always laugh at stupid posts, you just seem to have a monopoly on them in this thread, nothing personal :)

TUSR

Banned
Anyone know how transfering 3DS games from one memory card to another works? I need to put a bigger SD in my 3DSXL.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I can't hear you down there in the division. ;)

I'm more concerned about his viability down the line in the playoffs with his condition.

Then again, we do have the Olympic break this year that likely will help him immensely. Didn't really consider that.

That's why I said Miller&Harding would be scary. I didn't say Harding himself. Miller will play the bulk behind a much better defense which is scary itself, and Harding is arguably the best backup goalie you can have.

That's why I said Miller&Harding would be scary. I didn't say Harding himself. Miller will play the bulk behind a much better defense which is scary itself, and Harding is arguably the best backup goalie you can have.

Ah, I didn't realize you meant to give Miller the job, though I should have figured.

Out of curiosity, how has the Wild's offense been lately? I haven't been paying much attention to them lately.

Vman

Ah, I didn't realize you meant to give Miller the job, though I should have figured.

Out of curiosity, how has the Wild's offense been lately? I haven't been paying much attention to them lately.

Fine, we can score 3 or 4 when we want. Problem is there have been two stretches where we couldn't score.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ava have been linked to us a bunch as possible trade partners all season.

So I hope Cally gets a hat trick tonight.

TUSR

Banned
You just copy the files onto your computer then onto the new SD card. Super easy.

Da fuck? That easy?

What about all my account info?

Also, animal crossing is on it's own card. And then I have a few other games on another card. Can I bring all the separate cards onto the one bigger one?

Top Bottom