• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Sup you salty cunts?

Roombacat.gif

:lol

I love cats.

All those points do is help get into the playoffs.

But I want the Hawks to get the President Trophy. :(

✔ @jprutherford
BREAKING: #stlblues announce that Sobotka has been placed on IR and will be re-evaluated in 4 weeks. He will miss the Olympics.

Broken Kneecap. Fuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzLa76cRKXU&feature=youtube_gdata

Hmmm..... yet the Griffins are still 8 points ahead of them. Oh, and Sammy was playing, so it was a default win for them anyways because Sammy sucks. *shrugs

Wolves are managed/coached really really weirdly. Our prospects are better there than they were in Peoria, but still. I don't know they're doing with some of the lineups.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I should stop starting Quick until the Kings can learn how to score a goal or two.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Are you guys sure Kave's injury was a lower-body injury and not an injury to his head?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Healy and Kypreos together?

I want to vomit.

All that's left is for PJ Stock to rise from the ground to join in on the conversation.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How does your work ethic surprise people? You're at the Olympics, everyone is expecting you to work as hard as you ever have.

Curufinwe

Wow, according to Healy, Giroux isn't even in consideration for Stamkos' replacement.

Good, let him stew for two weeks then come out flying after the break.

That was an extremely satisfying win thanks to the Mase shutout, and the PPG when the refs were finally forced to call one of LA's many interferences a penalty. Do they usually get away with that much 90s era grabbing when they're at home?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Who's playing their first NHL game tonight?

Our good friend Greg McKegg who has a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg.

Top Bottom