• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Erdrick

God I hate myself for being happy the leafs scored. But a regulation loss for the Canucks would be good for us..

It's a conflicting emotion, for sure.

Good game by the Jets today though, huh? I slept through the first 2 periods but Scheifele is seriously showing that he's the real deal for us.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
HAHAHAHA NEVER SAW THAT IN MY LIFE!

edit: oops I thought it was on a non-delayed penalty.

Surge

Maybe it's just me but it seems like Healy has been quiet lately..you can fucking bet though that if the Leafs were on their way to losing right now that he would be running his mouth nonstop.

calder

It's a conflicting emotion, for sure.

Good game by the Jets today though, huh? I slept through the first 2 periods but Scheifele is seriously showing that he's the real deal for us.

A hatty for Shuffles would have been amazing. Oh well, I still think he's the odds on favourite to get the jets first hat trick. Shocking we still haven't had one. Until recently I would have bet money Kane would get the first one but I guess Scheiflele or Wheels are better bets now.

Well the Canes continue to be inconsistent. And they're gonna wind up 7th in this division by season's end. I wonder if Muller keeps his job. No playoffs since 2009 and not looking good.

Decent talent on this team but they just can't keep any momentum going.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
true story

a canucks fan on HFboards posted "feels bad men"

and in response i wrote "commas, man!"

my post was deleted.

Stet

Banned
Kessel's not going to produce in Sochi because they make Doughnuts differently in Russia, that will totally throw him off his game.

His bathroom privacy will be seriously compromised and with stage fright maybe the farts on the ice will give him added speed.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
true story

a canucks fan on HFboards posted "feels bad men"

and in response i wrote "commas, man!"

my post was deleted.

On the Canucks side? Eh, same shit would happen in the Toronto side. Just a bunch of homers that can't take any sort of criticism

edit: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost another by Kessel

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Well the Canes continue to be inconsistent. And they're gonna wind up 7th in this division by season's end. I wonder if Muller keeps his job. No playoffs since 2009 and not looking good.

Decent talent on this team but they just can't keep any momentum going.

Once Montreal scored Carolina was out of it.

Price kept them in early.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn I love Kessel and JVR.

I am going to hate them so much in Sochi. :(

You won't know what to do...
ibvY9DB1WsjVhI.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Why do people think that words like casucks and cannots are funny. Makes the person look immature more then anything

Why do people think that words like Laffs and LOLeafs are funny. Makes the person look immature more then anything.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking told ALL you guys.

It was a good 10 years.

The only Vancouver goal was was an iffy deflection off Gardiner on a Kessler shot. Burrows has been an abomination, Daniel can't seem to play without Henrik (I thought he was fine...what a year ago? when Henrik was out).

I thought Luongo played well all things considered, though I still think Bernier kept us in the game towards the end of the first when the Leafs thought 1st intermission was already happening

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Alright time to put all our hate away and join together to cheer for Team Canada.

Quick, Calder put your rage aside for 2 weeks.

We cheer for the flag now:

robin-sparkles-o.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Canada seems to play brutal on the international ice surface. I'm glad a guy like St. Louis is going and I hope he tears it up with his speed and all that open ice. The bigger guys, I wonder if they're going to be able to keep up or if we're going to lose to the Smileys again...

Top Bottom