• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Dr.Acula

Banned
I thought Luongo played well all things considered, though I still think Bernier kept us in the game towards the end of the first when the Leafs thought 1st intermission was already happening

Bernier should hit Lou over the head, steal his goalie mask and airplane tickets and bring us the gold in Sochi.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Carlyle - Looks like Bolland should be available for us after the break

Hans%20Landa%20from%20Inglourious%20Basterds%20is%20excited.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking Wings. Out playing the other team only to lose, again. The D is starting to show their weaknesses more and more.

pringles

Fucking Wings. Out playing the other team only to lose, again. The D is starting to show their weaknesses more and more.
Our D has really been pathetic the last 10 games or so. This team right now is jekyll and hyde, they look amazing for 10-20 minutes then completely suck for 30. Bishop stole this one in the first half of the game, then in the second half we were beyond awful and gave the game away.

Ah well, time for Olympic hockey, maybe after that we can get something going.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Arrrgh this loss is just fucking so frustrating. Should've won this game. Detroit NEEDS to trade for a PP d-man. We're blowing too many powerplays because we can't get a fucking shot on goal through traffic from the point. I think we have like 5 ppg's from D-Men this year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I would temper expectations, hopefully Carlyle shelters him (Bolland) a bit because players don't come back and play good hockey after injuries like that, at least for a couple weeks.

Temper your own expectations!

I'm just glad to have him back so soon. I honestly didn't think he'd be back until closer to playoff time. Hopefully he's able to come along well and be able to contribute if we make it in the yoffs.

Arrrgh this loss is just fucking so frustrating. Should've won this game. Detroit NEEDS to trade for a PP d-man. We're blowing too many powerplays because we can't get a fucking shot on goal through traffic from the point. I think we have like 5 ppg's from D-Men this year.

Yup, Tampa was outplayed easily. But of course a fluke second goal and then the team giving up in the last 5 minutes did them in. We are still in the wild card spot but they needed to go into the break with a 3 game winning streak.

I'm pissed off right now, that is one of those games you don't blow like that especially when you outplay the other team. Screw you Tampa.

Top Bottom