• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Haven't posted that in awhile!

High fives everyone

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This bridge looks nice. Real nice.

If anyone else dares to doubt that the Canucks are terrible, go on. You're wrong. We're terrifyingly bad.

Samyy

If anyone else dares to doubt that the Canucks are terrible, go on. You're wrong. We're terrifyingly bad.

At least Gillis hasn't made a panic trade yet?
I hope your owner is smart enough to shut him down... otherwise good luck if he starts trading young guys.

Montresor

If you mean the game, yes it's a great puzzle game. I got it the week it came out on 360.

I slept through the Leafs game, dammit man. Slept from 3pm to 11pm and I just woke up. First time Toronto beats Vancouver in 10 years and I miss it.

Solo

Can they really even go to Babby? I mean, after Burke publicly slamming him and that ESPN piece? He has to know that Hockey USA doesn't believe in him.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's not as bad as I expected.

It's pretty damn bad. It makes me wanna stop posting if that means I don't have to look at it.

EDIT: officially tied with the Kings for worst L10 record with 2-8-0

Luongo's strong face has been urinated on by Vancouver and he has been broken, like a boy.

Price is hotter than ever, and he's playing really well. He deserves the start.

Quick

Banned
CBC did a tour of the Canadian area of the athletes village, and the men's hockey teams get bigger beds than the one pictured.

I may have heard them say the rooms are for 2 people, but I did see 3 beds.

The bathroom looks nice enough, too. Not sure if they did it on purpose, but they avoided a shot of the toilet. Maybe to avoid showing the double toilets. Water works, too.

And Andi A+ would Sochi her Olympics.

Top Bottom