• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What a crazy heatmap:

t2dbjOL.jpg

Shots&goals faced.

Two things:

Carey Price is god/Montreal D sucks
Perds D is amazing

Don't make me avatar quote myself again.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What a crazy heatmap:

Shots&goals faced.

Two things:

Carey Price is god/Montreal D sucks
Perds D is amazing
This is why I laugh when people say Rinne should get the Hart / Vezina over Price. Not only does Price have better stats, but the quality of shots he's facing is unreal. We're looks at a bottom 10 pick without him.

Socreges

Banned
Jack Edwards: "Sbisa has matured into a really solid all-around dman."

Lol, stick to telling us how every small Bruins hit is "pounding", son

Sanjuro

I don't know what the obsession is of making finese passes to players who have no clue that the puck is coming to them. They just don't take shots, and everyone is confused.

...and this is only the first stop!

Sucks that Hossa couldnt get a 4th straight multi-goal game but the Hawks played their best game in awhile. Hartman was everywhere and hopefully Cumiskey can knock Roszival out of the lineup permanently.

I know I'm a little late here but I'd like to see Tevo get back up, he has a lot of talent and will only get better playing against the NHL not the AHL

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just rewatched Evangelion 2.22. It makes me sad that 3.3 is not supposed to be good, I really like 2.2 a lot.

oh man, don't remind me. I watched the original Evangelion&The end of evangelion for the first time last year and it was just one giant mindfuck at the end

Marvie_3

Banned
I know I'm a little late here but I'd like to see Tevo get back up, he has a lot of talent and will only get better playing against the NHL not the AHL

Teuvo had times where he looked really good and others where he was pretty bad. He's talented but he's not ready. Getting him more minutes in the AHL is probably better for him right now and it lets the Hawks take a peek at some other prospects.

Pikma

Banned
Arcobello scored for the Coyotes yesterday?
That's... his fourth team this season, and he actually recorded at least a point in all of them. WHAT

Pikma

Banned
That dirty play against Seguin should definitely be punished off the ice, I know we have shitbags like Roussel on our team but that doesn't make plays like that less irresponsible.

Top Bottom