• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Razorskin

----- ------
Y6wU41U.png

stop the damn match

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Klein's assist on Kreider's goal sets a new career high in points for him.

Kreider just blew everyone the fuck away on that one.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yotes somehow just missed a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open net on a rebound.

And now they get one. Potential future Ranger Antoine Vermette.

calder

I'm still gonna miss Bogo for a long time but Myers is going to fit in really nice with us. Great play by him on that last goal.

EDIT: Stafford now too? Awesome. Tie game now.

Yeah, Myers has looked really good tonight already.

We could really, really use some points tonight, let's hope for a good third. Come on Wings, you don't need this game, just take the rest of night off.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Myers has looked really good tonight already.

We could really, really use some points tonight, let's hope for a good third. Come on Wings, you don't need this game, just take the rest of night off.
He's definitely a player that needed a change of scenery. I'm glad he's in the West though cause if he was on an actual good team in the East, he could definitely be fantastic.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
James Mirtle @mirtle
Robidolzer around 15% possession tonight. Yikes... Leafs over 50% without that pair out there.

So it's obvious when those two are out is when the Habs must strike.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The first period of this game was pretty dull, but the second has been pretty damn exciting. Lots of chances going both ways.

Top Bottom