• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Loser point but could have been worse!

Truck-Dancing-gif.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Habs were just making sure the Leafs don't get McEichel.
Nah. No way we can get THAT low. It's pretty much McJesus or bust. Nobody is catching Buffalo especially after they traded an active player for a guy who won't play til next season AND their staring goalie. They're full of shit.

Edmondump will win a few games here and there but they're way behind.

Carolina can possibly pass us but that means we're only getting percentages for McJesus and Buffalo will get Eichel.

Still holding out for Strome/Marner...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Once again, sucks to get a loser point but we know they aren't going to lose every single game.

They're 4-20-2 in the last 26 games. As we said top 5 pick is the real goal, anything more than that is just icing on the cake.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Once again, sucks to get a loser point but we know they aren't going to lose every single game.

They're 4-20-2 in the last 26 games. As we said top 5 pick is the real goal, anything more than that is just icing on the cake.
Had we traded Santa and Winnik we would've easily lost this. COME ON SHANNY GET THIS TANK IN HIGH GEAR...!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Had we traded Santa and Winnik we would've easily lost this. COME ON SHANNY GET THIS TANK IN HIGH GEAR...!

I read they are waiting until the deadline because they're on such cheap contracts that by the time the deadline comes around pretty much any team can afford them no problem.

Unless a deal comes up now that blows them away obviously.

zroid

Banned

top 5 pick is great. my only concern with finishing in 26th is there's a 37% chance we will get the 6th pick. finishing 27th or lower would be ideal...

Erdrick

Myers and Stafford are fitting nicely already with us. Thanks, Sabres. With them and the 2 prospects and the high draft pick, we made out like bandits in that trade. Please treat Bogo well... He bought me a Heineken at a club a few summers ago and was such a great guy to us fans. Good luck with Kane though... Hope you guys can straighten him out, because while the talent and skill are there, the maturity and teamwork is not so much...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
STEMPS!

Even the 4th line gets to score tonight! That's a plus for Tanner Glass.

LOL you could hear the crowd singing the Rangers' goal song. That's great.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's win #500 for Alain Vigneault.

b92uz8diaaeov_vv4ucz.jpg

Rangers have scored 16 goals over the 3 games of this dads road trip.

4-1-1 in the Post-Lundqvist Era.

Next up: Nassau Colisseum. Team is going to need to play better than this to avoid getting laughed out of the building.

Top Bottom