• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Socreges

Banned
They look like they're having fun!

b-kpqwzcqaa34pch8uf5.jpg
Touché

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
What's this story about Subban getting beat up by Prust and Beaulieu snowing him? My dad is acting like they ganged up on him and beat him up like bullies.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I don't understand how Rogers thought that anyone would want to watch this segment during a game...

This seems better suited to being a post game segment.

ShaneB

I don't understand how Rogers thought that anyone would want to watch this segment during a game...

This seems better suited to being a post game segment.

Heh, I actually was just about to say I love this sort of talk about post career type of stuff, it always fascinates me, but yeah, it's odd timing. Better than random breakdown and analysis in my opinion however.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Heh, I actually was just about to say I love this sort of talk about post career type of stuff, it always fascinates me, but yeah, it's odd timing. Better than random breakdown and analysis in my opinion however.

I find it really interesting too, but I'd rather hear about trade rumours and potential destinations for Chris Phillips during the intermission :D

This stuff is nice to watch before the game or great to wind down to after it.

I'd like a little more padding between the Habs and the Isles, even if the Habs have games in hand. But I want to support tank nation...

Can I get an OT Habs win? :D

Top Bottom