• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
tumblr_n3npg7eBxJ1toykzro2_r1_250.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Kings are back in a playoff spot.

At least if we see them again in the SCF we'll probably have home ice advantage this time...

Chris R

So if I move to Denver area I could see myself getting some form of season tickets. Tons of pregame opportunities and the light rail was nice if expensive.

Samyy

Just 12 more days until the trade deadline and this tank kicks into high gear!
All this praise for Strome by Button is making me want Marner!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Started a new job last week that's taking a lot of my time up so I have to watch games on delay later at night. Shit sucks. Not surprised to see the loss last night and I don't expect much different tonight. Pateryn looked meh to me last night, but the team as a whole looked shitty. Hopefully Subban isn't too hurt.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dreger saying the Habs are interested in both Polak / Bozak

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Fuck off you hack, trying to get a market going for your garbage cousin.

Started a new job last week that's taking a lot of my time up so I have to watch games on delay later at night. Shit sucks. Not surprised to see the loss last night and I don't expect much different tonight. Pateryn looked meh to me last night, but the team as a whole looked shitty. Hopefully Subban isn't too hurt.

Look at the Postives Red.

Emelin is hurt, Tinordi is called up and Nate finally got a goal.

how would Habs Gaf feel if we got Jonathan Huberdeau from Florida?

Fun Fact: Beaulieu and Huberdeau were teammates during that memorial cup for Saint John SeaDogs

Top Bottom