• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Yawnier

Banned
Are you kidding? Santorelli is going to walk. Nonis sucks.

Nonis sucks I agree, some of the moves and a particular signing he has made has handicapped the leafs for years to come.

But being out of the playoff race this early with 30 games left changes things in concern to UFAs this season

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
All these forward prospects, but none of them are natural scorers. We need Andrighetto or Hudon called up.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
All these forward prospects, but none of them are natural scorers. We need Andrighetto or Hudon called up.

Thomas should be, he has speed and a great shot. He does fuck all when he gets the puck though, don't know if it's a confidence issue or he just can't raise his game yo the next level.

De La Rose just reminds me of Bournival, third line upside.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oilers are the best at being the worst.

Thomas should be, he has speed and a great shot. He does fuck all when he gets the puck though, don't know if it's a confidence issue or he just can't raise his game yo the next level.

De La Rose just reminds me of Bournival, third line upside.
Yea, Thomas is suppose to be a scorer, but he just can't seem to put it together at the NHL level, even though he's looked good at times.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
First line winger Dale Weise!!

I was just about to complain about that line being awful 5 on 5.

#FireTherrien

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Subban did great on the Plek goal, did exactly what he had to, it wasn't fancying around.

Fake edit: Ouiss!

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
If anybody needs me i'll be in the angry dome

JZgAT.gif

Top Bottom