• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Subban goaling tomorrow for Bruins? Did he goaltend any game yet in regular season?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Subban goaling tomorrow for Bruins? Did he goaltend any game yet in regular season?
AFAIK he hasn't but with how badly Rask has played the Habs, might as well give him a shot. I was weirded out that Therrien started Price tonight seeing as he's obviously going to play tomorrow.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
AFAIK he hasn't but with how badly Rask has played the Habs, might as well give him a shot. I was weirded out that Therrien started Price tonight seeing as he's obviously going to play tomorrow.

Yeah but maybe that's the idea. They had a long break, Price can handle both matches, Rask probably can't. Tork will probably play this week, there's a game every two days. Probably against the Oilers.

WE ARE CURRENTLY DRAFTING IN THE TOP 5. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Opener-640x360.jpg

RC

Banned
Holy crap a pp goal.
Of course on a day where the Maple Leafs won a game I guess anything is possible.

Quick

Banned
Hit a snag with Firefox and Hockey Streams not playing. I'm getting a "Error loading player: No playable sources found" message. I've been searching for a solution for some time now with no helpful solutions. Halp!

Aww yiss

Hit a snag with Firefox and Hockey Streams not playing. I'm getting a "Error loading player: No playable sources found" message. I've been searching for a solution for some time now with no helpful solutions. Halp!

Chrome works most of the time but every once in a while it just randomly freezes and I will have to refresh the page.

Maybe Spartan will be awesome whenever it launches.

Do not try to go bowling at a crowded bowling alley late at night, you end up sitting there for 2 hours and then going home because no one is getting off the any of the lanes.

Missed the end of the game too because of it. :/

Top Bottom