• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Although, a team having all of their games against one team in the same division on the back end of a back-to-back shouldn't happen
I agree, schedule has been garbage all year though so it's par for the course. Hopefully they focus on their match ups next year leading into the Winter Classic.

I agree, schedule has been garbage all year though so it's par for the course. Hopefully they focus on their match ups next year leading into the Winter Classic.

Aw man that Road to Winter Classic mini series for the Habs-Bruins is gonna be something to watch.

Also a Chicago and St Louis Playoff series would be great

Marvie_3

Banned
Just too casual and lazy the last 5 minutes.

Good game though, and mostly free of garbage.
Yeah it was. Outside of the Carcillo/Ott nonsense there really wasn't any altercations. Didn't even see Jackman trying to be a tough guy against Kane like he does every other game.

Chicago needed that win in a huge way. Hopefully they're finally snapping out of the funk they've been in since xmas.

Looking to buy an 2.5inch SSD drive for my laptop. My HDD went to shit.

Any reccomendations?

PNY has some that are ~90 USD (dunno what that is in CND) for 240 GB that gets really good feedback from people at work. Might be worth checking into if the usual manufacturers are too steep on them.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone having problems with Hockeystreams? Trying to watch the Flyers game and the audio keeps cutting out and freezing

I guess it won't be Subban vs Subban

Rask is going to Start. Fuck That.

I wanted the goal where PK scores on his brother with the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

Damn it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
whoa, good on Laughton for defending himself against Niskanen. I mean, he was obviously gonna lose, but that's ballsy.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Jesper Fast is out for "at least a couple games" with a knee injury. Rangers may call up an extra forward after today's game.

Derek Stepan will play today.

ShaneB

Not bad second period. So many powerplays certainly helped. Tsk tsk at that lady with the two-team jersey as well. I mean Caps/Flyers?!?!

Mentioned before how I read Al Michaels book "You Can't Make This Up", and the Miracle On Ice chapter was a really fun read, and realized I never watched Miracle, watched it last night, good fun.

Also loved this bit from the book, when Al was spending time with Ken Dryden during the games..

Kaminsky (Dryden's Agent) had brought with him one of those push-and-pull table hockey games. You controlled the forwards and defensemen with rods that would go in and out and the goalie with a lever that would move side to side. It was similar to foosball. We played the game for close to an hour every day—Dryden, Kaminsky, and yours truly, as well as anyone else who would wander in. It felt like a college frat house. This entire time—starting with that first night we met in Moscow—Dryden had been schooling me on the wonders of international hockey and its beautiful, elegant cross-ice passing. Now facing me on the other side of the table, with his oversize glasses and looking like a college professor from central casting, all he was doing was jamming the rods in as hard as he could, trying to knock my players off their springs. I was stupefied. “Hey, Kenny, you’ve taught me this beautiful form of hockey and now you’re playing this muck-muck crap. When did you turn into a goon? You’ve become a goon!”

Weise scored 2 goals? Fuck #TherrienWasRight

365941560_390429.gif

Stet

Banned
i can't believe that out of all the things don cherry says every week a seal burger is what's taking him down

Top Bottom